Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Don't want to get rid of Warner, I reckon he will be a great little rookie as he's going to be playing midfield.

Maybe I'll just leave my team the way it was then and cry some more when Dusty scores 200 next week. 😭
Daniel > Dusty next week via Laird back into his natural habitat.

Will ruckmen score less this year with less stoppages around the ground? They seem to be getting bypassed in general play as well with the quicker ball movement.
They will get more stoppages at Centre bounces though
Pittonet the spud scored 85 from 9 possessions and zero influence

Not sure your theory has any merit..YET

Did some restructuring in order to free up cash to go Dow > Dusty next week. Don’t want to miss out on his 200 points against the Hawks. 😎👍

Impey > Fullerton
Daniher > Bergman
Merrett > Daniel via Laird now at M4
Young > Fyfe (Highmore to D6)

$465,800 in the kitty for next week's Dow > Dusty trade.

View attachment 1080560
View attachment 1080561
You're a ripper JM

Did some restructuring in order to free up cash to go Dow > Dusty next week. Don’t want to miss out on his 200 points against the Hawks. 😎👍

Impey > Fullerton
Daniher > Bergman
Merrett > Daniel via Laird now at M4
Young > Fyfe (Highmore to D6)

$465,800 in the kitty for next week's Dow > Dusty trade.

View attachment 1080560
View attachment 1080561
this sort of restructuring to get dusty in is nothing short of amazing. fully supportive of the removal of dow from your team! im honestly just glad im not in your shoes already thinking about round 2 trades whilst still tinkering my round 1 side. would drive me insane. like inception but for sc.

on that note. fellas. kananook fc v.10.0.1

Screenshot_20210319-171258_Chrome.jpg

loving my mpp link with the fwd line rookies. lets me choose my opinion of the best rookies across two lines to come into my team.

not ecstatic about cox in the backline. but a 70 average from him and were laughing. otherwise a quick upgrade once he makes 100k will do fine.

sticking to my guns on dom tyson. hoping for 80+ from him. i think given time on ground its a realistic expectation.

last minute inclusions of heeney and caldwell is only because there's more value in cheaper fwds than there is midfielders and danger and dusty will eventually go back to the fwd line.

Lads lads
Impey(F5)>Fin Macrae and i play Rowe or Scott instead.

Then next week right (or the week after)
Cripps > Walsh
Butters > Dusty

What we thinking? :moustache:

In all honesty are you serious? It's only the first round and Butters hasn't even played yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is officially how I'm starting season 2021.

A few firsts for me this year; I've never started with such a GnR side before and I've never started with so much cash in the bank before. It's going to be an interesting one, that's for sure!

GL to all you legends! I really hope one of us gets the $50k this year :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Bank: $112,500
1616155800783.png

this sort of restructuring to get dusty in is nothing short of amazing. fully supportive of the removal of dow from your team! im honestly just glad im not in your shoes already thinking about round 2 trades whilst still tinkering my round 1 side. would drive me insane. like inception but for sc.

on that note. fellas. kananook fc v.10.0.1

View attachment 1080777

loving my mpp link with the fwd line rookies. lets me choose my opinion of the best rookies across two lines to come into my team.

not ecstatic about cox in the backline. but a 70 average from him and were laughing. otherwise a quick upgrade once he makes 100k will do fine.

sticking to my guns on dom tyson. hoping for 80+ from him. i think given time on ground its a realistic expectation.

last minute inclusions of heeney and caldwell is only because there's more value in cheaper fwds than there is midfielders and danger and dusty will eventually go back to the fwd line.
Yeah, but JM contemplating trading:
giphy (9).gif

Barring any unforseen circumstances, this is my starting team for 2021..

Screenshot_20210320-080409_SuperCoach.jpg Screenshot_20210320-080428_SuperCoach.jpg

Apart from Cripps, Bont and Grundy spudding it up, generally pretty happy with this mob.

I'll back them all in again, but will look at trading out Grundy if we get a bit more reassurance around Meek in the first two rounds, he scored well and keeps his position with Darcy, and if Grundy can't turn it around against Pittojet.

If I somehow get the funds I'll look into Martin, but I fully expect his scoring to fluctuate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back