Opinion 2022 Fantasy Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a left field one to which most will say ‘neither’, but… Simpkin vs Cerra?
I prefer Simpkin. Has sustained bigger scoring for longer periods of time and sees more CBA’s

Oliver + McInerney
or
Cripps + Crisp
Oliver + Mc

Reason is because IMO it’s better to gamble on mid price defenders over mids. Easier to turf to other options but also a lower disparity between them and the top defenders scores

Bit of a left field one to which most will say ‘neither’, but… Simpkin vs Cerra?

Also +1 for Simpkin - had him most of the preseason, until his found his way out across the Community Series and hasn't found his way back in. Huge POD, wish I had the balls to pick him

Steele and Matt Crouch
V
Macrae and Cripps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitchell vs Macrae halp
Season 5 Idk GIF by Friends

Last minute tweaker option
A) Parish (108, M2) and HRS (65, F7)
Or
B) Touk (120, M1) and Jack Hayes (50, F7)

Currently have A due to value but thinking B outdoes it on points, captaincy and cash gen.

Touk will drop 400 as captain against the eagles so that helps

Is Oliver worth the extra 100k over Neale?
If you already have that cash in the bank, yes
I’m going to respectfully disagree. Oliver’s really only shown himself to be a 110ish guy in fantasy. There’s every chance Neale goes 105, and a 5 point difference doesn’t justify a $120,000 spend imo. Better spent elsewhere.

If you think Neale goes closer to 100 and Oliver bumps his average up to 115 then different story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back