Teams 2022 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be easy to sideways down if they don't and free up some cash.
True, but I'd rather get the right ones and save a trade :p

I guess we are paying for JS, although I only see Daicos and JHF as locks. Even though blokes like Ward are early Brownlow favourites, they will 100% be getting rested during the season.

The importance of ‘some’ mid time for his SC scoring is he gets to add some cheap possessions to his scoring, not many cheapies up forward, especially a gun target like Heeney.
Absolutely. The right split is required.

Would be a genuine 50/50 imo as the sweetspot

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like it, reckon you might be better off losing Answerth and getting a forward rookie off field. Hewett interests me too. Don't like Helmet but that doesn't make with a bad pick, think Whitfield is a better pick for a similar price.

Gone off Rioli, or just couldn't afford him?
Rioli has been in and out a few times only due to cash.
I have had a good chat over the pre-season with Helmet and he assures me of 105+ top 6 Defender year
I'm not sold on Answerth or Coleman either but happy to take a risk at D6 as surely 1 off them gets the HB role
I could also go Hobbs>Mead M9 / Razzo>Kemp D6 / Answerth>Coleman F5

Last edited:
1c7be5f9510740ca7fc737b19f8ff424.gif
Scores of 98, 163, 55 and 96 to start 2021. Was on 107 at half time when he suffered his ankle injury scaled back to 96. Probably rushed back too soon because Port were serious contenders. If fit, with more midfield time, excellent value.

Chance of seeing Long? Seen him in a few teams and a bit of discussion a few weeks ago
Unlikely. The success of the crash and bash twins, Newcombe and Nash, means that one of them should play. We have returning best 22ers in Sicily, Gunston, Day, CJ, Impey and Moore plus Ward with only O'Brien gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back