Teams 2022 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With all the trades I've made this pre season I can't believe I've still got 37 left!
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

v2.2.1

last night i got up to v2.0.78 .. drove myself insane

taranto not in many teams. full backline. premo rookies.

Screenshot_20220206-013020_Chrome.jpg

14 premos + cogs. defenders and rucks sorted. just leaves me to snipe 7 super premos once they have an off game.

not happy i got rid of rowell and have 7 rookies to upgrade. but if rowell gets off to a blinder I'll happily trade him in. until then its GnR.

Last edited:
v2.2.1

last night i got up to v2.0.78 .. drove myself insane

taranto not in many teams. full backline. premo rookies.

View attachment 1322618

14 premos + cogs. defenders and rucks sorted. just leaves me to snipe 7 super premos once they have an off game.

not happy i got rid of rowell and have 7 rookies to upgrade. but if rowell gets off to a blinder I'll happily trade him in. until then its GnR.
You're going to be missing out on a few of the uber premo scores. I don't think it's worth it just to have a completed backline.

I like McInerney and Preuss seems very underpriced but I don't think the big O will be a top 4 ruck. Ultimately one extra upgrade.

If you want to persist with both then perhaps grab another premo mid (Oliver/Bont/Walsh seem safe). Maybe downgrade Hewett to Coleman and consolidate Rowell/Berry to Oliver/rookie. If you don't like Coleman and have Rosary beads I can sell you an almost new Milera! Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need playing bench options I like your team but maybe downgrade Heeney or Treloar to a Rayner and upgrade your bench

You never know, guys like Dean, McDonagh and Parker might get games in Round 1. Clark and Comben will. Hollands should. I'm happy to run with Worner as a donut who creates a mid/def link.

My team will no doubt change when we see who the rookies are that will get games. Rayner won't be a feature in any eventuality though 🥔

View attachment 1322283
Todays team.
15 keepers (including Cogs.)
7 rookies on field.
I will be taking McCartin when he is added.
If I don't feel like taking all those expensive mid rookies I will bring in a Curnow type at f6.

If that were mine I'd put a m/f rook in too like Rachelle to take away some of the risk by opening up the fwds

If that were mine I'd put a m/f rook in too like Rachelle to take away some of the risk by opening up the fwds
That is good advice.
I'm likely to take one on the mid bench for swing.
Whitfield will be a mid for me most likely until my last upgrade.
So it is a bit less likely that I will need a m/f to be in the mids.
Good idea though.

View attachment 1322940
If English is the dogs first ruck I will go with this.
15 keepers including cogs. 15 rookies.

What if Hayes is named Round 1 mate?

Will you stick with Comben at R3 to maintain your capacity to bring English in to cover one of your rucks?

I have ummed and aahed about that. If Hayes plays the first eight games he could be one of the best cows

What if Hayes is named Round 1 mate?

Will you stick with Comben at R3 to maintain your capacity to bring English in to cover one of your rucks?

I have ummed and aahed about that. If Hayes plays the first eight games he could be one of the best cows
Hayes or Comben at r3 is fine imo.
I'm taking 1644123258853.png as a loop.
He is boss. I can captain Darcy every week for certain.
+ I can loop both defence 1644123329037.png and mids 1644123344641.png with him every round.
His first 5 rounds
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Saturday night, Sunday
I plan to take a playing r3. Comben most likely as I'm biased. Hayes has the better bye.

Last edited:
View attachment 1322940
If English is the dogs first ruck I will go with this.
15 keepers including cogs. 15 rookies.
Lots of legit options at the kennel, how many is too many?

backs - Helmet, Dale
mids - Macrae, Bont,
forwards - Dunkley, Treloar, English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back