Game Day 2022 SC Round 2 - Player Affirmation or Repudiation Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be a pretty par score and I honestly thought I would drop in the rankings but went up a little bit.
Missed out on points by playing Gibcus over Minge and held Dusty instead of trading him.

View attachment 1356813
Nice one mate. Dusty is an easy sideways to this bloke:

50A8770C-3758-46AC-8FE0-FFDCE2CA99B4.gif

Oh boy - A Birthday bottomless brunch and follow up frothies Saturday killed my Captain loops etc. Ended up having to throw the hail mary on Jack Steele yesterday, after his splendid 80 odd in Rd 1. I guess it could have ended worse!

Going in the right direction, but it's a long way back from here.......

1648425144609.png

Outstanding. And with all trades intact.

Off to a flyer, 99
images

Imagine starting any other SC year with 2294 and 2244 and being ranked 35k. FMD!

Reckon those two scores last year would have just about had you leading the comp.
Doubt it. Round 2 last year I scored 2245 and was ranked 11,282 for the round.

Someone else here with a reasonable score in Round 1 should be able to provide context for that Round.

Doubt it. Round 2 last year I scored 2245 and was ranked 11,282 for the round.

Someone else here with a reasonable score in Round 1 should be able to provide context for that Round.

So far this year I've scored 2367 & 2379 and ranked 5917 O/A it probably would have been almost leading last year.
Last year I scored 2166 & 2382 the first 2 rounds and was 182 O/A

Capture.PNG

So far this year I've scored 2367 & 2379 and ranked 5917 O/A it probably would have been almost leading last year.

View attachment 1357036
The pace is definitely hot this year, scoring is way higher than last year. I have more points after two rounds this year and am ranked 15K 🤣

1648437816287.png

View attachment 1357036
Yep, thats handy, thanks. So somewhere between 700 and 1000 looking at that. A lot higher than I would have thought.

Is there any leagues to join?
If yes how do I go about it.
This is where my side is at

View attachment 1357070
You could probably start your own league and invite people you know, but all the bigfooty leagues need to be filled before round 1 starts, otherwise they are auto filled at the end of the round by complete randoms.

Too late for a league this year, but feel free to join in the chat and banter throughout the year. Great start.

You could probably start your own league and invite people you know, but all the bigfooty leagues need to be filled before round 1 starts, otherwise they are auto filled at the end of the round by complete randoms.

Too late for a league this year, but feel free to join in the chat and banter throughout the year. Great start.
Thanx for that, did not know how it rolled, maybe next year then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didn't put much of a dent in my ranking

View attachment 1356697
I have to ask you: Is your moniker a tribute to unending anger at Kelvin Templeton crossing to Melbourne? That might be the longest held grudge since the Hatfields & The McCoys, if so.

Edit: I still spit in disgust when Nick Davis gets a mention.

Last edited:
I have to ask you: Is your moniker a tribute to unending anger at Kelvin Templeton crossing to Melbourne? That might be the longest held grudge since the Hatfields & The McCoys, if so.

Edit: I still spit in disgust when Nick Davis gets a mention
haha - no its a tribute if anything - the great KT was why I started to follow the Dogs

my 8yo school class was taken to see Charlottes Web and I was enamoured with the name Templeton. a month or so later while watching the Big Replay one Saturday night when they called a Templeton playing for Footscray - and I've been a doggies supporter ever since.

so the Rat is my link to the dogs :)

haha - no its a tribute if anything - the great KT was why I started to follow the Dogs

my 8yo school class was taken to see Charlottes Web and I was enamoured with the name Templeton. a month or so later while watching the Big Replay one Saturday night when they called a Templeton playing for Footscray - and I've been a doggies supporter ever since.

Good story. Why’d you get that nickname?

I’m tipping you’re not referring to the 2006 movie 🤣😉

I was at Victoria Park, in the Collingwood cheer squad, the day he brought up his ton in '78. We all ran onto the ground and were all back off again, unbidden, in about 5 minutes flat.

I was at Victoria Park, in the Collingwood cheer squad, the day he brought his ton in '78. We all ran onto the ground and were all back off again, unbidden, in about 5 minutes flat.
Fond memories standing on a 6 pack on VB Hill as a kid watching the Pies. I learnt most of my swear words there. And perhaps some other life skills 🤣

Great backstory 👍
Rough ending, Charlotte's web, when you're a little tacker. Takes you back.

The wonderful Titus O'Reilly:

'The Eagles had 14 changes from last week’s side, so rather than a game, this was more a meet and greet for the players.'

'With all the changes, it perhaps isn’t surprising the Eagles struggled and Jack Darling, on his return to the side, had just six disposals and had trouble injecting himself into the game.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back