Game Day 2022 SC Round 4 ... Hold or Bold ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
deathriding - smug as.jpg
Have you ever noticed, when you ask how someone is going ...the standard reply is "good"
Well I'm not going to lie to you gentle folks of SC land ....no, I'm not going well .....last week was a ****fest !
NORTH still thought they were playing the Kalgoolie 2nds .....talk about pathetic, Hall my secret POD player, spits out a 70 .....a ****ing 70!
I had 6 Rookies who scored more than my D1 !!!!......but that's not all ....Touk Touk only scores 6 points more :mad:
That's right, the same Touk, everyone said was untaggable ....he'd run them off their feet, they said

WTF is the use of having a Guns n Rookies team ...if my guns misfire, worse than a Baldwin set ....WTF Butters !

Then on the flipside ....we have the "Dark Side" ....those evil proponents of the "Mid Price Madness" approach .....an approach, akin to a music cover band
Is this a first ....a year where 100% of mid-pricers, and sub $300K player's have succeeded .....injury prone players, looking tough as teflon ....it sickens me .....Bowey, 9 game player, a SC option ... what has happened to the Fantasy World i've known

WW Cry.gif

Whilst I'm sharing my inner feelings .....lets talk Loose at HB ....here's a poster, that unfortunately has raised the bar for thread OP's .....totally unaccepable, and I'm sure you'll all agree with me, excellence cannot be tolerated on this board
In future, all OP's done by Loose at HB ...will be edited by myself, to ensure the acceptible standards of mediocrity, are mainained ! ......my standard of posting

Round 4 .....Hold or Bold !
OK ....what are you doing....if you're sliding in rankings ..are you staying the course, or trading agressively?
Preuss in a week early ....Tom Green as a keeper ? .....Bowey, Lizard, Caldwell ? ....throw the plans out the window & freestyle it ?

1649155582183.png
The resurgance of Gawn to continue ....onwards & upwards !
Is Trac carrying a dodgy knee .....Lever back, likely to benefit Bowey ...and Piggy to have a field day
But Port's season will be determined by the result .....can't see any players, to win it for Port though

1649155974459.png
Neale ...poor record at GMHBA ....who cares, everyone has him
Zorko, likely to get DPP status in R5 .....another DEF option

1649156273915.png
NORTH will respond (hope) .....such a big game for SC ....Heeney, Mills, Lloyd, Lizard, Hall, JHF
Mills could be a great POD in a few weeks ....1% ownership, and price sliding to a trough of $540K
Can anyone at North stop Heeney ?

No Computer says no.gif

1649156822651.png
JDG owners will be spitting chips ......yes, WC will get players back ....so COLL will be playing Kalgoolie 1sts
A great week to have a lot of COLL players ...fortunately, I have Daicos ....Oh Damn, so does everyone
Crisp should have a big day ....for WC, there's ....... LOL

1649157178391.png
Who to (VC) ....Macrae or Dunkley? against a non existant RICH midfield .....going Macrae personally, so everyone should go Dunkley
Short will see plenty of ball, good piggy .....Gibcus scores increasing with each game ....Balta of course 150 :moustache:
But the big watch is how English handles the 2 formidable & physical RICH Ruckmen ....a defining game for English
BULLDOGS by a fair margin

1649157634040.png
Deboer to Brayshaw :padlock: .....and there's the game !
Should open up opportunities for Brodie, the game style will suit him ....but it'll also suit Tom Green ...head to head, this will be a mighty matchup
Who will outscore the other .....Chapman or Young ? .....Chapman getting all the noise in the media :think:
Kelly (VC) hasn't been playing badly....just not scoring big ....will the fast deck at Optus Stadium suit him ....it's a yes from me
And if this game suits Jelly......surely Whitfield will love this deck as well .....Please !

1649158069305.png
So we get to the game, that has defined so many teams .....Cripps / Hewett versus Touk / Rowell
Hewett has 6 consecutive 100's ...and has surprised even his harshest critics ....Cripps, well, congrats to those who took the risk
Rowell has looked decidedly ave .....no breakaway pace, not a lot of glitz .....but the guy perseveres, tackles his arse of ....I can see Rowell shadowing Cripps

Will CARL likewise assign a player to Touk Touk ....this could get ugly for owners
Are you plonking the (C) on Cripps or Touk TouK ? ......it'll be a nervous time

Have a great round ....and remember it is but a game 🤣

Angry Wife comforting .gif

Last edited:

Can't wait for all my mids Neale, Petracca, Miller and Brayshaw to be tagged again. At least Steele doesn't cop a tag... because he isn't really deserving of one right now.
Please leave out Neale and Brayshaw from that list of tagged players. k thx bye

Can't wait for all my mids Neale, Petracca, Miller and Brayshaw to be tagged again. At least Steele doesn't cop a tag... because he isn't really deserving of one right now.

Piggy cops the double clamps in 2 weeks .

Scared Big Sky GIF by ABC Network

Unfortunately, this week is a Hold for me - ZZZZZZ from a trading perspective

Since I'm not trading, I might as well take a risk on VC - so Heeney it is.
Now, where is the loophole going to come from? Skinner is useless, can't even use him as a loophole :mad:

Bounce the ball already!!!

Have you ever noticed, when you ask how someone is going ...the standard reply is "good"
Well I'm not going to lie to you gentle folks of SC land ....no, I'm not going well .....last week was a ****fest !
NORTH still thought they were playing the Kalgoolie 2nds .....talk about pathetic, Hall my secret POD player, spits out a 70 .....a ****ing 70!
I had 6 Rookies who scored more than my D1 !!!!......but that's not all ....Touk Touk only scores 6 points more :mad:
That's right, the same Touk, everyone said was untaggable ....he'd run them off their feet, they said

WTF is the use of having a Guns n Rookies team ...if my guns misfire, worse than a Baldwin set ....WTF Butters !

Then on the flipside ....we have the "Dark Side" ....those evil proponents of the "Mid Price Madness" approach .....an approach, akin to a music cover band
Is this a first ....a year where 100% of mid-pricers, and sub $300K player's have succeeded .....injury prone players, looking tough as teflon ....it sickens me .....Bowey, 9 game player, a SC option ... what has happened to the Fantasy World i've known

View attachment 1364545

Whilst I'm sharing my inner feelings .....lets talk Loose at HB ....here's a poster, that unfortunately has raised the bar for thread OP's .....totally unaccepable, and I'm sure you'll all agree with me, excellence cannot be tolerated on this board
In future, all OP's done by Loose at HB ...will be edited by myself, to ensure the acceptible standards of mediocrity, are mainained ! ......my standard of posting

Round 4 .....Hold or Bold !
OK ....what are you doing....if you're sliding in rankings ..are you staying the course, or trading agressively?
Preuss in a week early ....Tom Green as a keeper ? .....Bowey, Lizard, Caldwell ? ....throw the plans out the window & freestyle it ?

View attachment 1364559
The resurgance of Gawn to continue ....onwards & upwards !
Is Trac carrying a dodgy knee .....Lever back, likely to benefit Bowey ...and Piggy to have a field day
But Port's season will be determined by the result .....can't see any players, to win it for Port though

View attachment 1364564
Neale ...poor record at GMHBA ....who cares, everyone has him
Zorko, likely to get DPP status in R5 .....another DEF option

View attachment 1364565
NORTH will respond (hope) .....such a big game for SC ....Heeney, Mills, Lloyd, Lizard, Hall, JHF
Mills could be a great POD in a few weeks ....1% ownership, and price sliding to a trough of $540K
Can anyone at North stop Heeney ?

View attachment 1364571

View attachment 1364572
JDG owners will be spitting chips ......yes, WC will get players back ....so COLL will be playing Kalgoolie 1sts
A great week to have a lot of COLL players ...fortunately, I have Daicos ....Oh Damn, so does everyone
Crisp should have a big day ....for WC, there's ....... LOL

View attachment 1364578
Who to (VC) ....Macrae or Dunkley? against a non existant RICH midfield .....going Macrae personally, so everyone should go Dunkley
Short will see plenty of ball, good piggy .....Gibcus scores increasing with each game ....Balta of course 150 :moustache:
But the big watch is how English handles the 2 formidable & physical RICH Ruckmen ....a defining game for English
BULLDOGS by a fair margin

View attachment 1364583
Deboer to Brayshaw :padlock: .....and there's the game !
Should open up opportunities for Brodie, the game style will suit him ....but it'll also suit Tom Green ...head to head, this will be a mighty matchup
Who will outscore the other .....Chapman or Young ? .....Chapman getting all the noise in the media :think:
Kelly (VC) hasn't been playing badly....just not scoring big ....will the fast deck at Optus Stadium suit him ....it's a yes from me
And if this game suits Jelly......surely Whitfield will love this deck as well .....Please !

View attachment 1364586
So we get to the game, that has defined so many teams .....Cripps / Hewett versus Touk / Rowell
Hewett has 6 consecutive 100's ...and has surprised even his harshest critics ....Cripps, well, congrats to those who took the risk
Rowell has looked decidedly ave .....no breakaway pace, not a lot of glitz .....but the guy perseveres, tackles his arse of ....I can see Rowell shadowing Cripps

Will CARL likewise assign a player to Touk Touk ....this could get ugly for owners
Are you plonking the (C) on Cripps or Touk TouK ? ......it'll be a nervous time

Have a great round ....and remember it is but a game 🤣

View attachment 1364597

Vents/ Regrets thread >>>>>> :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jackson's gonna be rucking against a tired Lycett or Todd Marshall lol. Could be a good week for anyone that has him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back