Game Day 2022 SC Round 4 ... Hold or Bold ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This aged well;)

As I said, he was in trouble. Had options, decided to bump, hit Day on the chin who was subsequently subbed off.

Day should look where he's going, he had no awareness that Ryder was there and so didn't protect himself.

Day should look where he's going, he had no awareness that Ryder was there and so didn't protect himself.
giphy.gif

I had Noddy from Round 1 as a DEF loop and knew he would get games eventually. (Essendon were right into him in his draft year so I had seen all his highlights.)
Fielded him straight up ahead of Gibcus and De Koning with no loops available. Just had that gut feeling!
Outstanding play and blistering result 🤩

The Preuss R2 crew would want to stage a whip around for old Paddy Ryder.
Did them and Hayes an absolute solid, big Paddy.

There's still no guarantee Hayes will play, some talk on our board about Campbell coming in to help out Marshall against Witts as he's a better ruckman.

I have Dixon to cover for Preuss anyway and with Nicnat out injured he should be West Coast's main ruckman now.

There's still no guarantee Hayes will play, some talk on our board about Campbell coming in to help out Marshall against Witts as he's a better ruckman.

I have Dixon to cover for Preuss anyway and with Nicnat out injured he should be West Coast's main ruckman now.
Surely anyone risking Preuss at R2 only did so because they had both Hayes and Dixon to fall back on.

I had Marshall at R2 to deal with.
Gather around and hear my tale of ruck F###ery.
Once upon a time, a man took Gawn, Preuss, Hayes as his rucks and it was good, as Hayes scored out of his pantaloons. A man removed Preuss after he did not get picked for round two and chose Witts and it was all okay.
A man decided, in a sheer fit of lunacy, to drop Gawn leading into rd 3, as the man had lost faith. The man now feels the need to bring Gawn back into the fold, having come to his senses.
The man has forsaken Preuss, come what may, for as our wise friend buttox has repeatedly advised, he never plays more than 2 games in a row.
Here is my tale and hear it well, fellow worshippers and learn from my folly. He who hesitates may be lost, but he who is premature is doomed to disappointment.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gather around and hear my tale of ruck F###ery.
Once upon a time, a man took Gawn, Preuss, Hayes as his rucks and it was good, as Hayes scored out of his pantaloons. A man removed Preuss after he did not get picked for round two and chose Witts and it was all okay.
A man decided, in a sheer fit of lunacy, to drop Gawn leading into rd 3, as the man had lost faith. The man now feels the need to bring Gawn back into the fold, having come to his senses.
The man has forsaken Preuss, come what may, for as our wise friend buttox has repeatedly advised, he never plays more than 2 games in a row.
Here my tale and hear it well, fellow worshippers and learn from my folly. He who hesitates may be lost, but he who is premature is doomed to disappointment.
A fable for the ages right there people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back