Game Day 2022 SC Round 4 ... Hold or Bold ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooooooo boy was that an SBS. Started the day projected at 2,400 or so, ended up on 2,233.

Bowey, Xerri, McCartin, Ridley, Hinge, Cripps, Rowell, Butters all either dead or s**t. Noddy and Rachele sitting on the bench.

Still making my way back after the round 1 disaster, but today certainly didn't help.

Another good start to the BLKents.

I got the 3rd highest score in the League this week and lost my match up (to the runway leader... who must be sitting on a nice high overall rank).

I never remember which Usernames here own which teams, so go us! 😄
BF Div 5 going ok (without much help from me)

1649592526652.png

Hooooooo boy was that an SBS. Started the day projected at 2,400 or so, ended up on 2,233.

Bowey, Xerri, McCartin, Ridley, Hinge, Cripps, Rowell, Butters all either dead or s**t. Noddy and Rachele sitting on the bench.

Still making my way back after the round 1 disaster, but today certainly didn't help.
As an impacted score, though, that stacks up ok, you obviously have a pretty decent core 👍

Can we afford to hold Cripps?

Hold him underwater until Thursday afternoon?

Yes. ;)

dunk-in-water-drown.gif

Hold him long enough to punt off a bridge next week?

Possibly. ;)

CharmingDeadlyHuemul-size_restricted.gif

Hold him until he recovers...until he burns us all over again.

Yet again?

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won Rookie roulette with Dixon any NODDY's scores...
What was the reason for being able to grab Noddy?
Just a loop on spec or did you straight up field him?
Thought he looked all at sea last week, but a fair few got him in and got his score, so he must have been better than I thought.

There's a world where Steele and Bont don't drop much more

But yeah, Oliver, Trac, Touk, Walsh have more cash to lose

Hammy's are never only 2 weeks he will be at least 3 weeks I think I will hold.

Was lucky to have flipped Hayes (F7) and Dixon (R3) to get Dixon's 96 ......but it ulimately cost me Rachelle's score

Same issues as most; Xerri, Butters, Hinge, and the tagger Rowell 🙄 ......at least a week, that not having Cripps, didn't bite me in the backside

1649623227406.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back