2023/24 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

In MLB baseball I support the Oakland A's and I always thought we had the worst owner in professional sport. But what Dai Yongge is doing to Reading is much worse.

The suspended 3-point deduction for the pitch invasion IMO was smart by the EFL. Obviously they can't condone pitch invasions but you can tell by their media release that they can emphasise with Reading fans and their frustration/anger
Hard to go past the Oystons as bad owners go - thankfully they’re out at Blackpool - but Yongge is doing his best to give it a shot.

GG7sPqWW8AAZtUu
My lad was shattered. Went to the semi at Bloomfield Road and was already planning his trip to Wembley.

We had a Win! :D:D

Carlisle defeated Burton 1-0 at Burton-upon-Trent but even after the victory we remain last and 5pts from our nearest rivals and 13pts from safety. :(:(

A long injury list catching up with Coventry. Two 6-point games lost, against PNE and now West Brom, in the space of a week is a killer.

Shame you couldn't draw, but now all aboard the Sunderland bandwagon, if Norwich drop points and we don't lose we start to form a pretty nice buffer.

Couldn’t get going against Huddersfield at all. The ball was actually in play for 22 minutes in the first half which is ridiculous. Had to watch a Huddersfield player spend at least 60 seconds pretending that he had forgotten how to tie up his shoe laces.

Leicester City gone from certainties for the title to battling for playoff spots. Just got real for the Foxes.
Three straight league losses.

Battling for the play offs?? They're still battling for the title. :tearsofjoy: Leeds only gained 1 point on them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're in a hole at the moment, no two ways about it.

You'll beat us on the weekend. It'll be the battle between which set of fans gets to moan about their style of play.

Guaranteed to end 0-0 with both sets of fans getting to whine equally :tearsofjoy:

A Hull forum I'm on are absolutely frothing about how s**t Rosenior is and how we should be doing better and how we should sack him. I actually can't fathom it haha.

A Hull forum I'm on are absolutely frothing about how s**t Rosenior is and how we should be doing better and how we should sack him. I actually can't fathom it haha.
I've honestly stopped going on our forum/tweets etc. It's just mind numbing pessimistic garbage.

Yeah we've slowed but so what. The football has been good for the vast majority of the season. I think our supporters have been spoiled for too long and seem to forget we're not a huge club and we won't always win while playing the best football.

Think that's play offs just about done for us. Norwich have a far easier run home and we're just not playing well enough. Not overly fussed as I didn't think we'd win play offs and I could do without the heartache.

Think that's play offs just about done for us. Norwich have a far easier run home and we're just not playing well enough. Not overly fussed as I didn't think we'd win play offs and I could do without the heartache.
The Coventry GD might come into play as well.

As for us, nice to get back to winning ways. Still 5 points clear in the autos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back