Official 2023/2024 Uber Eats Ligue 1 / French football thread (On Bein Sports)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm calling bullshit on this DEVO

Saudi Arabian NT and various clubs have thrown endless money at Zidane and the great man hasn't budged. He's turned down the sportswashers in Paris multiple times. I'd love to see him manage Marseille but if he were truly keen on that he's just do it and not wait for the Saudis.

Love to see him at Marseille as well, but I’m not holding my breathe.

Atmosphere looks great at Toulouse. Can't wait for Liverpool to play them.

My late wife and daughter were born in Toulouse, so I have been to the city and the stadium a few times, it has been renovated since I was last there (2008), but the Stadium de Toulouse is nice little stadium. The club has been a little up and down over the last couple of decades, but the fans are fanatical which always makes for a great atmosphere. I'm pretty sure the grounds capacity was reduced after the renovations which is a little strange and now only holds around 33,000.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocking scenes. Marseille will need to be hit hard over that.
Unfortunately, I think we could see a points deduction, a forfeit of the Lyon game and 6 figure fine. Totally deserved, they were shocking scenes.

Unfortunately, I think we could see a points deduction, a forfeit of the Lyon game and 6 figure fine. Totally deserved, they were shocking scenes.

What's the story with the rivalry between Marseille / Lyon mate? I always thought it was nothing like the PSG-Marseille rivalry. Also, Lyon are atrocious this season.

What's the story with the rivalry between Marseille / Lyon mate? I always thought it was nothing like the PSG-Marseille rivalry. Also, Lyon are atrocious this season.
I didn't think the "Olympico" was that intense either, I think this may relate to something outside the game. It could be political because there is a large Muslim population in both Cities.

Last edited:
Shocking scenes. Marseille will need to be hit hard over that.
Depends where it happened. Liverpool didn't face any punishment against us a few years ago cause it happened on the way to the stadium, not inside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back