Resource 2023 AFL Draft Discussion...

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, 1st year rookie, in first couple of weeks .....just screams "party guy" .....which is what the rumours were about circulating pre-draft

I read more into it than you ......and I'm guessing Ross will as well
clubs want guys to be their authentic selves, absolutely no issue with this

good to see he's having fun as its an ardous pre season

Or screams he's got a confident and playful personality.

I have no doubt you did, I also have no doubt the reading into it is closer to jumping at shadows then anything tangible. Ultimately the kid did get drafted despite reading like a decently stereotypical outside midfielder.
if it was an issue the club social media handle wouldn't be promoting it on social media

it would have given players and coaches a laugh

if it was an issue the club social media handle wouldn't be promoting it on social media

it would have given players and coaches a laugh
It turns out it was a lost bet ....that was Schoenmaker punishment (to do what he did)

Last edited:
At least he wasn’t wearing sunglasses

It appears a small thing .....trust me it's not a small thing to others, with effective communication
People who wear dark sunglasses during meetings are seen as suspicious, secretive and insecure while those who wear them on their head are perceived to be relaxed, youthful and 'cool' - just back from Club Med, in fact.

Wearing sunglasses is a great way to reduce the amount of intimacy shared between you and other people. Sunglasses block the eyes which creates a barrier between you and other people. They are effective in concealing more than just the whites of the eyes, but the eyes in total, which eliminates one of the most important connections between people.

While speaking in front of a group of people, it’s important to make direct eye contact with others, the audience feels involved and you are assured the attention is captured.

Or screams he's got a confident and playful personality.

I have no doubt you did, I also have no doubt the reading into it is closer to jumping at shadows then anything tangible. Ultimately the kid did get drafted despite reading like a decently stereotypical outside midfielder.
And when Rachele would do something similar I bet it would be what a great character finally some personality

Remove this Banner Ad

Back