Fixture 2023 AFL Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to Sydney last years aswell as Tasmania.
There is a big sale on jetstar at the moment so if you can try and guess when we will play it’s easier to get cheap flights.

Best to book flights as early as possible,
I booked Brisbane for round 19 I think it is
Cost $250 return

Accommodation wasn’t cheap though is Brisbane but Sydney and Tasmania is
Thnks CD.

Does anyone know when the next set of fixtures are released.

I really need to know when the game vs Sydney at the SCG is going to be on the last weekend of June

This floating can be a real pain in the behind for interstate games.

Ok peeps.... Tell me what you think I'll post the rest of the matches and tell me which games we will win and loose

Fremantle A
GWS H
Western Bulldogs A
Port Adelaide A
Melbourne H
Sydney A
North Melbourne H
Essendon H
Brisbane A
Fremantle H
Port Adelaide H
Collingwood A
St Kilda A
Western Bulldogs H

Fremantle A ❌
GWS H✅
Western Bulldogs A✅
Port Adelaide A❌
Melbourne H✅
Sydney A✅
North Melbourne H✅
Essendon H
Brisbane A❌
Fremantle H✅
Port Adelaide H✅
Collingwood A❌
St Kilda A✅
Western Bulldogs H✅

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 16 - Sydney vs Geelong (SCG) 7.50pm Friday June 30
Round 17 - Geelong vs Nth Melb (GHMBA) 1.10pm Sunday July 9
Round 18 - Geelong vs Essendon (GMHBA) 7.25pm Saturday July 15
Round 19 - Brisbane vs Geelong (Gabba) 4.35pm Saturday July 22
Round 20 - Geelong vs Fremantle (GMHBA) 1.45pm Saturday July 29
Round 21 - Geelong vs Port Adel (GMHBA) 7.25pm Saturday August 5
Round 22 - Collingwood vs Geelong (MCG) 7.50pm Friday August 11
Round 23 - St Kilda vs Geelong (Marvel) 7.25pm Saturday August 19
Round 24 - Geelong vs W.Bulldogs (GMHBA) TBC

Excuse the intrusion on your board. Thinking about heading to Gee vs Ess in RD 18 for a mates birthday, tickets don't go on sale until late June. Is this likely to sell out?

Excuse the intrusion on your board. Thinking about heading to Gee vs Ess in RD 18 for a mates birthday, tickets don't go on sale until late June. Is this likely to sell out?
Yep, with the reduced capacity it will be hard to get a ticket, even some members miss out.
But there are some set aside for general public, if you hop on as soon as they go on sale you might get lucky.

Does anyone know where we sit for the Gabba game?
Doesn't really matter. You're basically going to be in amongst thousands of fans who mostly struggle to grasp the most basic rules of the game. The way they tend to carry on up here is seriously pathetic. But probably unsurprising for a league state, with many bandwagoners now back in tow as the Paddle Pops veer towards currency and relevance.

It's pretty much an experience to be endured rather than enjoyed.

Doesn't really matter. You're basically going to be in amongst thousands of fans who seriously struggle to grasp the most basic rules of the game. The way they carry on up here is seriously pathetic. But probably unsurprising for a league state, with many bandwagoners now back in tow as the Paddle Pops veer towards currency and relevance.

It's pretty much an experience to be endured rather than enjoyed.
Pretty much. I've been to the Gabba 4 times inc the last game Matty Egan ever played in 2007 - that could have been the same game Boris lost his shorts - and I was in disbelief how little they seemed to know about the rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back