AFL 2023 - AFL Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

i like that multi.
i will go a step further and add port in another multi. @9.05 sb boosted. (then if crows somehow win i wont care as the crows winning another showdown against port will feel bloody great!)
Ive added the Cats to that multi, so that on Sunday I can ask everyone if I should hedge my Cats bet, instead of not including it in the first place.

(then if crows somehow win i wont care as the crows winning another showdown against port will feel bloody great!)
Always degeneracy rules first, before your own team winning.

What kind of degenerate are you?

Gonna have a ping on Taberner for multiples this week. West Coast so far this season have conceded 6.0 to Larkey & 3.4 to Hogan.

Taberner's games vs WC since 2015:

Very slow start to the season for Taberner, so hopefully we get a bit of a bump in value.

Profit over $2.5k after last week, with 1k from Hawks Swans and Collingwood Port. Fergus Greene the hero of the week, missing his last shot on goal won me 800$.
If SB don't run the promo again im taking the dough and beating the bookies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Profit over $2.5k after last week, with 1k from Hawks Swans and Collingwood Port. Fergus Greene the hero of the week, missing his last shot on goal won me 800$.
Mate, you might want to cool it with the gloating over your bank balance. It's a very unpleasant trait.

As for this week, a couple to keep an eye out for disposal wise:

Simpkin suspended for North - They'll probably bring Will Phillips in to slot into the CB rotations
Steele injured - Windhager was the sub against the Dogs... should get a full game in the midfield this week

since when do degens take the money and run?

Mate, you might want to cool it with the gloating over your bank balance.

I don't mind the gloating tbh.

In fact I fully endorse and support the punters here celebrating wins and going a little overboard if they so wish.

But they need to be legit wins i.e. bets posted before the games.

I was a n00b once and made the aftertiming mistake, so I am in no place to judge anybody.

Hopefully old mate will soon realise that aftertiming goes against the ethos of this board.

The more people we have here posting good bets before the fact and celebrating wins, the better, I say 👍

I hate betting on my own side but Sydney at 2.15 looks way too good to pass up especially with no Gawn there to utterly dominate us as per usual. Even with that we beat them in Melbourne comfortably last season.

Got the Blues right last week at $2.60

Reckon the Bombers are the bet this week at $2.30. They have been playing good footy as of late and the Saint's injuries are compounded with Steele missing.

I think that's the only position where the Saints had them covered and now that is a 50/50 contest.

I don't think the Saints can kick a winning score and the Bombers are value.

Essendon @2.30 looks very good bluebet Update moved into @2.10 sorry punters

I can tell you right now Essendon won't win this week. We played 3 quarters of average footy against the Suns, can't do that against a 2-0 St Kilda.

I can tell you right now Essendon won't win this week. We played 3 quarters of average footy against the Suns, can't do that against a 2-0 St Kilda.
not so sure about that mate Steele a massive loss for that side there very young side they have nothing forward of the footy really Essendon back line holds up they should be a class above J Stringer will play @2.30 a gift they will start closer to $2- $1.95

Remove this Banner Ad

Back