AFL 2023 - AFL Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Retiring from punting for a while.

Feel that all my trains posted in this thread were well reasoned yet all were destroyed in the great rail yard fire of round 3 2023. Really it probably started with Hogan last Sunday when I backed him for a train and he kicked like a girl with a thalidomide baby leg.

Lynch farked by rain, Greene worst game ever and Jaeger was a good shout with no luck. Friday nights game was hardly ideal. Basically ate shite all weekend and gave back all my winnings from the first 2 rounds plus double.

Anyway, well done to the lads who had wins this weekend, especially on Saturday, and good luck for the near future.
* this I’m unretiring.

This was a drunk Jaeger bomb related episode.
Winners never quit and quitters never win.
Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Next Lock of the week is locked and ready to load and as the poet and Grammy award winning rapper Big Sean once said “if you a real winner you know how to bounce back”

Let’s Bounce

* this I’m unretiring.

Next Lock of the week is locked and ready to load and as the poet and Grammy award winning rapper Big Sean once said “if you a real winner you know how to bounce back”

Let’s Bounce
thats the spirit. * the books

* this I’m unretiring.

Let’s Bounce
Wow. That sounds like Oraz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back