Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 13 Discussion

Who will Score The Highest in R13

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To play devil's advocate.. if he gets rubbed out for 1 has Drew then Keays next 2 after that. Could wait a few weeks to get him back in

That's exactly where I'm at. Said it last night, but this would be his next 5:

Round 14: Bye
Round 15: Suspended
Round 16: Port (Drew tag)
Round 17: Crows (Keays tag)
Round 18: Cats (T. Atkins tag)

So a bye, a suspension, and then 3 tags where he's not getting let off the chain. He'll be worth 990K, and you can use it to set up the rest of your season if you're clever.

I'll use him, Greenwood, Hunt and my maxxed rooks, to bring in Sinclair, Neale, D. Cameron, Yeo, Fyfe and Himmelberg, over the next 3 weeks.

1922 Daicos

Only rookie scores in best 18 are Wardlow 97 and Ashcroft 74 so should have been on for a big one. English Green Lloyd with 70's brings it back down to earth.. not good enough campaigners

Dunks 145
Taranto 129 x2
Marshall 129
Laird 124
Butters 121
Rozee 106
Dawson 105
Bray 100
Daicos?

Day 98
Zez 97
Doch 95
Gulden 83

So a bye, a suspension, and then 3 tags where he's not getting let off the chain. He'll be worth 990K, and you can use it to set up the rest of your season if you're clever.

I'll use him, Greenwood, Hunt and my maxxed rooks, to bring in Sinclair, Neale, D. Cameron, Yeo, Fyfe and Himmelberg, over the next 3 weeks.
Definitely makes it easier to pull the trigger. It's not so bad.. got him at 890k for a month averaging 130 odd and a 100k price rise

Still sucks getting rid of him and to who is the question. Serong, Ando, Neale the only realistic options that have already had the bye. Steele just no right now

Barely moved in rank, must be a high scoring round

I'm hoping once the game today starts and everyones' bottom 3/4 scores drop off ranks might jump a bit. E.g. I only have 21 on field, others will have 22 so they'll have one more score than me dropping off.

Honestly, a Keays tag doesn't actually reduce output that much. The only time Keays tags a player and makes them accountable is when he tags a rebouding defender like Naicos or Said. His last few tags included Kelly, Neale and Rowell. Neale was a little restricted, but the tag was let go and he dominated. Kelly was still WCE's best midfielder and Rowell absolutely dominated.

It’s automatically updated through the round isn’t it? Ie only your best 18 are counted in your rolling score

Nope.

Think it's only once the last game starts. On top of that everyone looping VCs, emgs etc. only get counted once the last game starts and Bye players lock in.

It’s automatically updated through the round isn’t it? Ie only your best 18 are counted in your rolling score
Well it says for me I’m on 2200 so I don’t think that’s correct for me haha. I’m on 1947 technically

The SuperCoach app removes the lowest scorers on the fly.

It's not. Last week, even after the final game was over, there were still people in my league that didn't have the updated score to include their bench emergencies. It eventually updated, but took a while.

Nope.

Think it's only once the last game starts. On top of that everyone looping VCs, emgs etc. only get counted once the last game starts and Bye players lock in.
Strange.. never really bothered to check

Loops using bye players locking out at the start of the last game are a given. Didn’t go down at all in rank just now though.. guess not many had a good VC

Strange.. never really bothered to check

Loops using bye players locking out at the start of the last game are a given. Didn’t go down at all in rank just now though.. guess not many had a good VC
I’m surprised I haven’t dropped by the customary thousands yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on I think you’re wrong guys. Had 19 played and only my best 18 are included in my live total

Daicos also not contributing live. Will only start going up once he bumps off the next lowest score

Now it is because the last game has started. That was my point above.

Not sure why app is showing 1955 (which I think is correct) and desktop showing 1912 though.

Hang on I think you’re wrong guys. Tallied it all up, 19 played and only my best 18 are included in my live total. This is on the app btw

Daicos also not contributing live. Total score only starts going up once he bumps off the next lowest score
Yeah this is my understanding of it

Now it is because the last game has started. That was my point above.

Not sure why app is showing 1955 (which I think is correct) and desktop showing 1912 though.
Nup only best 18 were counted in total even before this game. Cincotta 55 was my 19th score and never included in the total. App and website do it differently perhaps?

Nup only best 18 were counted in total even before this game. Cincotta 55 was my 19th score and never included in the total. App and website do it differently perhaps?

Yeah might be. Desktop definitely counted more than 18. I had 19 played before today and it had all of them counted.

Any danger of JVR making his 28 BE before he gets punted
Im Not No Way GIF

I’m guessing the app will be more accurate once Naicos passes Hunt’s 37 for me becuase overall scores aren’t updating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back