Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 13 Discussion

Who will Score The Highest in R13

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS these suspensions are killing me. I'm gonna leave the byes with a worse team than I had 2 weeks BEFORE the byes somehow.

Not only that, I will be copping a donut in rd 15 now if my calculations are correct.

Trade Zez to someone cheaper, and keep Hobbs, who'll benefit from him missing. Basically how you can keep things the same over the byes :)

Looks like Zez will have to go, which means a rethink overall...

Probably Sinclair, Neale, Yeo, D. Cameron and Himmelberg over the next 3 weeks - using the Zez money. Miss out on Wardlaw though - but not much I can do about that.

Will give me post byes:

DEF: Dawson, Naicos, Sinclair, Stewart, Yeo, Himmelberg (Chesser, Rook)

MID: Taranto, Brayshaw, Dunkley, T. Green, Laird, Serong, L. Neale, Cogs, Keays (M. Johnson, Sheldrick)

RUC: R. Marshall, Briggs (McAndrew)

FWD: Dunkley, Butters, Gulden, Rozee, D. Cameron, C. Ward (Davey Jnr, Maric)

UTL: (Drury)

Not great losing Zez...along with Oliver...Doch...Day...Touk...Steele...Darcy etc. but I've completely changed my strategy and I'm now just trying to make as much money as possible, by chasing the lowest BE's. N. Martin the other one I'll consider.

If it's a one week I think I'd hold Zez but will make my Round 15 even worse.

Trade Zez to someone cheaper, and keep Hobbs, who'll benefit from him missing. Basically how you can keep things the same over the byes :)
yeah Hobbs didn't deserve to be traded but I wanted to punt him on a high....just feels better even if you lose out on some extra cash gen. The minute you hold onto a midpricer and rely on them for one more hecking week you get Hunt'd

If it's a one week I think I'd hold Zez but will make my Round 15 even worse.

I'm actually in a position where I don't have a choice on trading him, if he misses. I'll be fielding 17 otherwise - and the 18 I will field anyway, is not gonna be pretty.

Have to make as much ground as possible in Round 14, before I inevitably crap out in Round 15 with all of Wilmot, JVR, M. Johnson, and Sheldrick on field. Will be very lucky if I make 1900, let alone the pipe dream of 2000.

I'm actually in a position where I don't have a choice on trading him, if he misses. I'll be fielding 17 otherwise - and the 18 I will field anyway, is not gonna be pretty.

Have to make as much ground as possible in Round 14, before I inevitably crap out in Round 15 with all of Wilmot, JVR, M. Johnson, and Sheldrick on field. Will be very lucky if I make 1900, let alone the pipe dream of 2000.

In a way I think holding him could be a competitive advantage for me, but could also be a big gamble.

Hoping for some miracle stinker from Naicos cos i dont want/need his score compared to alot of other teams (in theory) 2055 with him (and JVR i guess) left

Very Annoyed with C Brayshaw on debut, could have been a huge week

2012 with Darcy Cameron and Naicos to go. Bit annoyed I haven’t dropped below the 3k rank (3150).

Lloyd was a bad trade in but I’m happy with the Briggs / Johnson ins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1919 from best 18 so far with Gawn and Naicos to come - hope they ton up and I can get rid of Perryman's 58 and Rachelle's 68 - 2k looking just a TOUCH UNREACHABLE

Complaining John Oliver GIF

Good luck to everyone today!

1924 from best 18 so far.

Naicos, Petracca and McVee to come, with my lowest scores currently 50/73/74.

Hoping to crack 2k.

Just longingly staring at Wardlaw's 97 on the bench. So close but just out of reach (took Sheldrick's 79 thinking Wardlaw would probably score about the same).

1870 with Naicos, JvR, and DCam to go. Only black spot was putting the C on Bray. When will we learn to keep the C on Taranto permanently.

1901 with daicos and Roo

A down week with Noah Stew and Jcam out, excited for the next 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back