Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some guidance lads and ladettes!

Was aiming to grab Sicily courtesy of Day this week, but DCam needs to be addressed and probably a blessing in disguise as I was tossing up bringing in English instead due to the nice matchup vs no first choice rucks at Sydney, so the SC Gods have directed me that way.

I have $158k in the bank. Sheldrick is OUT, so probably a good time to cull him as there is no word on his timeline for return.

Do I trade him to a Boomer Jnr (or trade in someone around the $400k and below), or swing Himmelberg back and trade in someone around the $400k and below in DEF?

Thanks legends!

View attachment 1737164

I have opted for DCam -> English and MJ -> Soldo

Screen Shot 2023-07-13 at 5.47.16 pm.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-13 at 5.47.55 pm.png

Next week Sheldrick goes for a rookie, and the coin is used to upgrade a Seamus/Day to Sicily.

0 rookies but
D6 NWM
M8 LDU (New)
F6 Dusty (New)

cant decide between miller or mills so going ldu.

dusty or henry really i have to upgrade from sheldrick.

Bowes, Mills cheap enough next week to downgrade
Talk to me about Bowes?

Have DC, sheldrick, Serong and Dunks to deal with. Can only trade two of them obvs so gonna have to hold Serong and Dunks

Thankfully have a chunk of cash in the bank so can double upgrade despite the s**t sandwich

DCam - Sicily
Sheldrick - Steele

Original plan for this week was Ashcroft up to Bont, now that seems weeks away from happening

Talk to me about Bowes?
$416k, probs averages 80 tbf but if you got any underperforming premos you could use that $100-400k downgrade i guess.

Eg. Sheezel 750k into Bowes and get yourself 330k.

would of been better eariler in the season but i guess theres still 7 weeks left

you worried about a Maginnes tag on LDU?

he tagged Jelly out of existence last week... and LDU seems the only player he can go to?
Yeah look, i might just go Mills. seems finns only role is to hard tag

Go Mills and Henry but trade out Johnson
or
Steele and Bowes but trade out Sheldrick?

Both trades get my last rookie off field.

Go Mills and Henry but trade out Johnson
or
Steele and Bowes but trade out Sheldrick?

Both trades get my last rookie off field.
MJ should score well this week with Serong out, as long as he doesn't get subbed.

Sheldrick sounds like missing at least 2 with the ankle. Although he could still have ~100k to make, and it's annoying, he's gotta go imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* Dev Rob stitched up. Dropped after playing the hardest role in footy, and not being able to play his preferred role so Jarryd Lyons could slot in.

Now I have 35 minutes to decide which of him and Sheldrick get traded out this week. Think Dev will be sub, but if he's not, handy loop zero in coming weeks. Will Sheldrick be back next week?

* Dev Rob stitched up. Dropped after playing the hardest role in footy, and not being able to play his preferred role so Jarryd Lyons could slot in.

Now I have 35 minutes to decide which of him and Sheldrick get traded out this week. Think Dev will be sub, but if he's not, handy loop zero in coming weeks. Will Sheldrick be back next week?
Dev sub ;)

Pray for the poor SOB who held Dunks and Warner, then copped Lloyd, Cameron, Serong, Titch, H. Young, Nank, Simpkin, B. Smith, and then Dev Rob and Sheldrick as their cover all in the same week.

You know there's someone out there with all these guys in their side who has just quit effective immediately.

Most carnage I can recall in recent memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back