Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young
D.Cameron
Green

Who goes out of those ?
(probably getting Sicily regardless)

Young I think will miss more than one game.
Who knows with Green, but how often do you see a 1 week hamstring. Also very high B/E.
Darcy Cameron probably back next week, but not in great form

Might punt on Tarryn Thomas over hh. Dude has a juicy role, half back and mid. Saints, hawks and WC next 3. Tempting. Scoring isn't there yet for TT but I think he can do it

On a sad note, I think the hats gone. Rank 75 but have serong and DC who's only 60/100 owned up top. Got green but everyone has him

Probably gonna get zez on one side of it. Chesser covers serong.

I have no idea what to do now, i want to trade out Green over Cameron now but from what i can see if i do that i will need to field Williams in the forward line instead of Hewett in the mids?

I've tried moving it all around but can't seem to get Hewett/Chesser on the ground over Williams ;(.

Can't even loop either with 2 eagles sad times.

team.png

trade.png

I have no idea what to do now, i want to trade out Green over Cameron now but from what i can see if i do that i will need to field Williams in the forward line instead of Hewett in the mids?

I've tried moving it all around but can't seem to get Hewett/Chesser on the ground over Williams ;(.

Can't even loop either with 2 eagles sad times.

View attachment 1738008

View attachment 1738012
Yup. If you want to get rid of Green, one of your MID/FWDs would have to move into the midfield to cover the slot and you'll be forced to play Williams (or Maric). Unless you don't get Sicily (play Chesser in the defence) and trade Green to someone else (FWD or MID/FWD), like Cogs.

Edit: that won't work either.

Last edited:
F U Tom green

Never again mate, hand in your guernsey you fraud.

He was my trade out before the serong debacle. Ofc I chose mills so that trade is locked in.

F u green f u

10 minutes before the game I switched my Sicily trade to Gulden because Gulden was a better vice captain option (i'm a sucker for the pirate). That extra 40 odd thousand now means I can't edit my trade from Serong (suspended) to Green (hamstring and a campaigner I wanted to trade anyway). So i'm ****ed and will be stuck with another rookie on field next week. Brilliant...............

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Yup. If you want to get rid of Green, one of your MID/FWDs would have to move into the midfield to cover the slot and you'll be forced to play Williams (or Maric). Unless you don't get Sicily (play Chesser in the defence) and trade Green to someone else (FWD or MID/FWD), like Cogs.

Edit: that won't work either.
I don't see how i can do that even if i go to Coniglio? Unless im not seeing something?

Green to Coniglio then what?

team.png

Titch to Parish
Green to Sicily (pivot to Duggan if he’s out ?)

Wardlaw can cover Day if out?
Can’t loop Gulden VC if Wilmot duds unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me on Sunday night getting my last rookie off field

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

Me on Monday after hearing about Serong

Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

Me on Tuesday after hearing about Sheldrick

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Me later that day hearing about Cameron

Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

Me today hearing about Greene

Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max
Oh great and now i can not reverse my 2nd trade because one has been locked in so i am fielding Chesser this week...

Hobbs and Day into Sicily and Parish this week. Briggs to English next and Johnson to Dunks the following.

What could go wrong...? :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Happy Hour Drinking GIF by Saturday Night Live

That gif is me after deciding to fade English again this week, despite everything pointing toward him having a great matchup...
I know your pain - I just thought Steele was the better get this week over English - me watching for how that is going to play out now:
Shocked David Bowie GIF

I

Last edited:
Mannnnn the reverse/edit trade is painful af

Managed to edit my original DC > Harvey trade to DC > Rory Atkins, swinging Day in to the mids (covered by Johnson if he's a late out) but it literally took a good 15 goes

Can't trade Green instead of DC because they're in different positions, or am I doing it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back