Position 2023 Fantasy Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weighing up English, Roma, DC.

Currently got the latter 2 as they’re cheaper.

English and Roma both capable of going massive but also injury prone. Currently leaning Roma due to being $100k cheaper.

DC less likely to go huge but solid player and less injury prone. Is it worth paying $175k more for English?

Where is everyone at with this position?

Weighing up English, Roma, DC.

Currently got the latter 2 as they’re cheaper.

English and Roma both capable of going massive but also injury prone. Currently leaning Roma due to being $100k cheaper.

DC less likely to go huge but solid player and less injury prone. Is it worth paying $175k more for English?

Where is everyone at with this position?

Marshall and DC for me at this stage. Marshall as solo ruck picks himself.

English is good but not sure he is a must have at $900K; there's a decent chance another ruck emerges this year who can match him, and I doubt he goes up a level to be a 110-120 Gawn/Grundy type ruck pig this year.

DC's DPP means if/when that 2nd gun ruck comes up (or something weird happens like Grundy/Darcy gets injured and their teammate becomes a good buy) you can trade a FWD for him and move DC forward.

What are the thoughts around Luke Jackson? Playing more forward than ruck?
Not consistent enough scorer and he's value depends on his role. I need to know how Freo will use him before jumping on the bandwagon. I've never seen him play regularly in the forwardline to feel confident. Could really pay off and his ceiling is high, but it's a risk. Can produce crazy scoring when he's in a role that suits him.

English does face Gawn/Grundy in R1 could cop a hammering

DC is 10-15 points under what he scored without Grundy remember he had a handful of s**t games early last season with Grundy

Roma faces having no King meaning he could go back to playing forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's Roma?
1673581066700-png.1585842

So they are going to ruin both players scoring.

Terrific
just think if Grundy drops to like 400k-500k and Gawn goes down for the rest of the season

Pffttt ....details ....mere details

Let's all revel in the beauty of Marshall dominating .....without the naysayers adding facts :moustache:
Well Campbell is injured, Hayes is injured

I have DC sitting R2 at the moment but if old googly eyes is even sniffing their 22 gotta look elsewhere.. half tempted to just pay up for Witts and be done with it. Honestly has the least question marks over him than the entire league division

I have DC sitting R2 at the moment but if old googly eyes is even sniffing their 22 gotta look elsewhere.. half tempted to just pay up for Witts and be done with it. Honestly has the least question marks over him than the entire league division
McStay should take Cox's spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back