Discussion 2023 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that push casual players and kids away. They want Dusty Martin, Nick Daicos and Jezza, not Chesser, Baker, Bruhn and Flanders. Once they fail and they're stuck with 10 dead mid pricers, they'll give up.

9 or 9.5 mill maybe, not 8 mill.

They should not show ownership until round 2. That will change starting sides.
So in other words, we should shut down the Big Footy Supercoach threads all preseason until after round two? ;)
This place is a big reason many have similar teams

So in other words, we should shut down the Big Footy Supercoach threads all preseason until after round two? ;)
This place is a big reason many have similar teams
You actually follow advice in here ???? 🤣

Can’t seem to find it anywhere…

What is the finals setup for a 10 team league for finals? Is it still just top 8 then usually system?

Can’t seem to find it anywhere…

What is the finals setup for a 10 team league for finals? Is it still just top 8 then usually system?
How many teams have been set to play Finals ? .....8,6,4 ?

LEAGUES: Default public and private 18-team head-to-head leagues will be expanded to 20 teams and start one round earlier in 2023, from round 2, while 10-team leagues will start one round later, now from round 3. You can continue to create custom leagues with 6-20 teams, set your own starting round, finals format and more. All finals series will take place in rounds 21-24.

Apparently the guy who won the weekly last week donated the $1000 to the Cancer Council, as per the DRSC podcast.

Well Done Thumbs Up GIF by America's Got Talent
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've given priority to cleaning up the garden ......Finals will simply have to make way for other priorities

View attachment 1755593

I made me self an succulent and catus arrangement thingy.

Mrs thought it looked good .

Ok sure ...more plants for me ...lol.

We which means me should make her dad one he's birthday .

I spend 30mins making it ..what do you think of it ...ummm it ok .

Fuuuuuu it's fuuu good ....I it doesn't have a doodle in it...wtf..
Catus are more expensive...
Had to take out the aloe Vera plant and dig out one of my catus ..

Fuuu women ...

Her dad better like it ..

I'm now concentrating on moving house and getting rid of the 17yrs of crap that has accumulated......and after scoring what I thought was a quite reasonable score of 2482, only to find I dropped 300+ f**kin places, then I think the move is justified......

.onto 2024, and back to 20 trades, and no f*cking boosts....and just maybe, we can get a competition once again........instead of the sh*te that occurred this year where every team was similar and if you didn't score 2600+, then you faded off into obscurity...just sayin'....

I'm now concentrating on moving house and getting rid of the 17yrs of crap that has accumulated......and after scoring what I thought was a quite reasonable score of 2482, only to find I dropped 300+ f**kin places, then I think the move is justified......

.onto 2024, and back to 20 trades, and no f*cking boosts....and just maybe, we can get a competition once again........instead of the sh*te that occurred this year where every team was similar and if you didn't score 2600+, then you faded off into obscurity...just sayin'....

Where are you moving too.kenty.

Where are you moving too.kenty.
We're temporarily renting in the same village, just 8 houses down the soi, while our new home is being built in my wife's home town of Phon Chareon, to be closer to her family. It's about 800 klms north east of here and around 50 klms from the border with Laos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back