Game Day 2023 Round 9 Discussion - Happy Mothers Day !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel sick

English C 88
Baker 58
Hopper 43
Chandler 42
Mckenna 35
Cincotta 33

traded Roma out to gawn
traded Hollands out ( who hit his BE ) to sheezel ( who i traded out 3 weeks ago and shits out a 60-odd )

Only thing i did right was trade Davey, unfortunately it was to some *en Make-A-Wish kid from NM

EDIT - downgraded 2 to 1963 lol

Last edited:
Don't like his shenanigans in late outs, but Chris Scott is actually not a bad listen in general.

A Collingwood fan sticking up for a Collingwood player who did the wrong thing. Blow me down with a feather.

I'm more critical of my own than anyone, but I don't expect you to know that.

My point was different, but carry on.

Few mistakes from me this weekend. Not taking Simpson's E score and playing Cincotta instead. GC playing Friday stuffed my loops so I couldn't use a VC loophole unless I used it on Taranto Friday night (I didn't).

Heroes - Big Darcy, Gulden, new recruit Baz solid, 2nd best rookie of the year Dylan Williams, Young 3 tonnes in a row now, Ashcroft, Clarry, Daicos etc.

Villains - Steele though looked good til he was hurt, Sinclair, Cincotta, Grundy who I've held onto for too long now

2266 this week.

New recruit Gulden for Baker was a resounding success.
Missed most of the carnage, but I do have Laird who should be OK (I hope).
$114k in the bank for another one-up/one-down this week.

Happy Mum's day to all!

Need to delete my team

open up spinning GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2,188 - I’m not too sure how I’ve got close to 2,200 - given my bad SC decisions this week.

In particular VC Mills instead of Gulden/ Darcy.
Captain Gawn instead of Oliver or Bont

I’ll take this on the chin & move on

Open up already!

Fair few posters pushing that 2,250+ bracket, you'd be rapt with that in a week like this.
Probably means you're ok in terms in less forced trades thru injury, double win 👍
Commiserations to the folks with the injured blokes, the blokes subbed out and especially the Mills owners 😥

Think that's fair enough, and I reckon it's OK if they do gear like that that we call a spade a spade.
Green has nothing to do with sanitizing stuff for me, bloke's an eye gouger. Doesn't get much more ordinary than that and I'll watch him all day long, he's still a grub, though and if he cops a life ban some day, so be it. Had plenty of chances to pull up and keep his nose clean.
Hope that makes sense.
Imagine if the saveloy had of fallen out right in front of the crowd 😳😳

2292, will be my highest weekly ranking of the year I think.

At last having Mason Redman has helped instead of killing my score.

2015. Was lucky to crack 2000 in the end and lost 4/5 leagues.

Don't know where to start, so many issues with the team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back