List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing that mods are Beastie Boy fans, I reckon we'll get:

'2023 Trade and List Management Thread II - Three the Hard Way!'
That's very apt, is was quite hard there for a while but we got there in the end.

Have we confirmed whether our pp is now 20 or 21 cause of Doedee

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'm dirty on this and want Sonja and Jenn to get on the blowers to HQ and ask WTF is the point of having an assistence package of end of first round when a FA compo (maybe more) goes ahead of a clubs assistance package?
Laura might say 'STFU, we got pick#3".

And you think the under-performing for several seasons Jack Darling is the answer for you? Man even though I know there is no truth to it North can have him if they want.
Are you saying you know there is no truth in Darling being the answer for North or that there is no truth that North and West Coast are discussing Darling?

I really don't see any value in picking up Darling. I reckon he has 12 months of decent footy left.

Perhaps he wants to transition into coaching and Clarko has offered him that pathway, play for a bit and then move into coaching, ie Shiels, Lynch, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knowing that mods are Beastie Boy fans, I reckon we'll get:

'2023 Trade and List Management Thread II - Three the Hard Way!'
Other options may include:

Thread III - Back in Trading
The Godfather Offer Part 3
Revenge of the Jed Anderson (Or Revenge of the Fifth for the younger Posters)
The Dank Night Rises
The Return of Ben King
Brady Rawlings in Goldy'smember
Once Upon A Time In Melican
The Purple Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest
Bards: Trinity

We need to go to the draft with either:

2&3, OR
1&3.

I’m happy to throw our priority picks towards something that gets option 2 over the line. We need two picks inside the top 3. The rest is a wash IMO.

I agree the pointy end ones need to be draft but the rest can go elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Are you saying you know there is no truth in Darling being the answer for North or that there is no truth that North and West Coast are discussing Darling?

I think you shouldn't get excited about an article from The West citing a phone call a week after the rumours first appeared.

Mckercher will * off to Tassie, get REID AND WATSON.
I’m actually not worried if we go Sanders or Mckercher and that happens. Did you see what compensation we just got for Buckets, if that does occur we actually would be right in our flag window so one they either won’t want to leave or two we are flying and also get to top up with the current cream of the crop in that years draft

I think you shouldn't get excited about an article from The West citing a phone call a week after the rumours first appeared.
and someone even The West usual journalists asks "who?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back