List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see the Dees offer being near close - some talk on the board by those in the know McKercher is genuinely our second preference, not Curtin. We need the Pick 2 for that.

Agreed. Not even sure the Dees are after 1 at the moment.

I think they’re right in saying we turned down something similar for JHF? So why should they? Which is fair - but I don’t know if it’s accurate because I can’t remember a team having 2,3? In saying that, JHF changed the dynamic on why a club should take these deals.

If pick 3 ends up on the table then it’s already a more substantial offer than we were tabled by Adelaide.

You need the eggs, flour and sugar for the cake before you put the cherry on top

Pure speculation, but I think that WC are trading the pick. They will get good offers.

I think that Brady thinks that dropping pick 2 or 3 into the deal will get it done but is waiting on that.

If WC want Curtin and we offered 2, 15, 18 then they would be smart to then trade 2 back to 6 and 11 and end up with 6, 11, 15, 18.

But my guess is that they want McKercher and then to either draft Edwards & Tholstrup or to use those picks to slide back in for Curtin in live trading.
That assumes that Melbourne don’t want pick 1. Which they do. 6 and 11 are theirs. Melbourne won’t do that. IMO.

I'll be a bit disappointed if we miss out on both Watson and Reid. I think they've both got that bit of mongrel and match winning ability that we need. Not to mention that Reid plays defence and Watson plays small forward they're basically filling holes that need to be filled compared to McKercher who will push out one of Jy, Phillips and Powell or Duursma who pushes out one of Curtis, Ford and George.

I'll be a bit disappointed if we miss out on both Watson and Reid. I think they've both got that bit of mongrel and match winning ability that we need.
Have to take Watson at 2 or 3.
We've got enough mids.
Watson fills a desperate need and is clearly good enough if the dogs are willing to trade the farm for him.

We've got enough mids.
Watson fills a desperate need and is clearly good enough if the dogs are willing to trade the farm for him.

Aren't the dogs going for sanders not Watson

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Come in peace fellas ✌️

Twomey mentioned you were looking to grab a pick in the 11/12/13 area.

Just wondering what you think would be on offer for pick 13
Those comments would be tied more to Melbourne’s attempts to trade up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pure speculation, but I think that WC are trading the pick. They will get good offers.

I think that Brady thinks that dropping pick 2 or 3 into the deal will get it done but is waiting on that.

If WC want Curtin and we offered 2, 15, 18 then they would be smart to then trade 2 back to 6 and 11 and end up with 6, 11, 15, 18.

But my guess is that they want McKercher and then to either draft Edwards & Tholstrup or to use those picks to slide back in for Curtin in live trading.
Have always thought they want McKercher.

1.5m a season on a genuine gumby who occasionally stands in the right place and marks it thanks more to the genetics of his gigantic-handed father than any technical skill, and Jade Gresham who has previously missed an entire season due to an Achilles which has also robbed him of any explosiveness he might have had before

Probably another $300-400K on a 35 year old ruckman who is perpetually horny, can't ruck alongside anyone else over 185cm, and will probably stifle the development of two younger ruckmen like Bryan and Draper (if the latter's hip/groin doesn't disintegrate in the next few years)

And they also want to get in the lesser Duursma to assumedly average 11 touches on a wing and do his best impression of Cale Morton whenever there's another human adult male within 15 metres of him

Brad Scott forever baby

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I lost it 😆

Probably gives an indication of what someone may do in the future or not, but the Pies bit is an interesting mention..
I guess we have to remember how old these guys are.
Many of us North supporters jumped on purely because of how good North Melbourne / Carey were at a certain time. The buzz that was there.
On the back of the excitement of last season’s games & then winning the flag this year, it’s pretty understandable for a 16, 17, 18 year old to say they find Collingwood to be cool.

We've got enough mids.
If we have two picks in the top 3, I want Watson.

I trust Souup as much as I trust King Corey & giantroo & Souup rates Watson. From what I’ve seen I also want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back