List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Little birdy from WA just told me that two of our young mids names were mentioend in a potential trade with WCE for pick 1.

Dont have to be einstein to realise who they were. I dont think it got any traction.

Jack Mahoney and Kayne Turner?

Possibility?
OUT: 21 and 25
IN: 17 and Fisher

Puts Fisher ~Pick 31

We upgrade our 21 to 17 whilst using Pick 25.

Although I guess most likely it will be:
OUT: 25
IN: Fisher

Which makes it
OUT: 2024 R1 PP and 44
IN: Stephens and Fisher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading the Weagles board, they'll be apoplectic with anything less than 2 and 3 🤔
Only dickheads that have no concept of value will be apoplectic.

Anyone with half a brain knows Reid alone is not anywhere near the value of 2 + 3. Kid hasn’t played a game and is getting into territory of what you would give up if you were guaranteed Ablett, Ablett Jnr and Carey in their primes.

It's just a media response to the 2&3 talk, whether it happened or not.

It does indicate though the dance is about to begin.

Did you just copy a line you sent to me on facebook to here? So lazy.

That can't be a thing.

I confess that I did used to drink caramel milkshakes, and even lime spiders (and one time, coke in a glass with vanilla ice-cream as a dare).

Vanilla slices are pretty good but it's over 10 years since I had one (incidentally, from some bakery on the way to Echuca that claimed to be Australia's best but it was only OK).

But in retrospect, caramel milkshakes are an abomination as are blue heaven and strawberry.
The lime spiders were a good band tho.

At some point this week, the Roos will forget about pick 1 and look and improvements via other teams.

We have added a player through trade today.

We are looking likely for a UFA.

We have committed to a DFA.

If we sort out the Fisher trade that would be another player we want in.

It looks like we can walk and chew gum. If this is us being distracted by pick 1 WTF is it gonna look like when we're not?

Can someone please post this for the laughs. Thanks.

Of course they will complain. Wont make any difference. If it were them in the same circumstance, it would be all good. N@@s!

We have added a player through trade today.

We are looking likely for a UFA.

We have committed to a DFA.

If we sort out the Fisher trade that would be another player we want in.

It looks like we can walk and chew gum. If this is us being distracted by pick 1 WTF is it gonna look like when we're not?

Thing with that is it also shows the Coke that we aren’t going to sit around waiting to hand over all our picks to them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back