Injury 2024 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Now, not that I would play tactics with someone’s injury, but why didn’t they list JHF as “test”? Give Melbourne something to think about. You can fail a test and then not play…. It’s not like he was on the list last week.

Or is it more likely he will miss again next week?

What has happened to Tom McCallum (pick 36)?
Ive noticed he's been sitting on the 3-4 weeks projection for 2 weeks now going to be 3.
He should be contesting to play in our AFL side this year just no word after his ankle surgery.

Ive noticed he's been sitting on the 3-4 weeks projection for 2 weeks now going to be 3.
He should be contesting to play in our AFL side this year just no word after his ankle surgery.
Just looked at McCallum's injury update history.

October - Post season surgery on ankle
Feb 14th - Had an ankle cleanout
Feb 21st - (TBC)
Feb 29th - 4-5 weeks
March 5th - No progress 4-5 weeks
March 12th - No progress 4-5 weeks
March 19th - 3-4 weeks
March 26th - No progress 3-4 weeks

They probably should have just said 6-12 weeks from the beginning.

Was watching videos of his trip to the states with Boak, the PT had him change his running style, looked rather weird to me. Hope it’s not contributing to his hamstring issues now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Where did you see these videos?

He's not even the slightest chance of playing AFL this year. He's a mile off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 10 claiming that Soldo has a sore knee but should be ok to play.

Jones has been doing light training this week after the corked calf on the weekend, he and McEntee to have a fitness test today.
Bill Murray Film GIF by Hollywood Suite

Channel 10 claiming that Soldo has a sore knee but should be ok to play.

Jones has been doing light training this week after the corked calf on the weekend, he and McEntee to have a fitness test today.

A guy Ivan's size with knee soreness I'd be concerned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back