Half-backs:Alex CincottaJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Centreline:David CuninghamPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Matthew CottrellHarry McKayElijah Hollands
Forwards:Matthew OwiesCharlie CurnowTom De Koning
Followers:Marc PittonetSam WalshGeorge Hewett
Interchange:Jordan BoydAdam CerraCorey Durdin
Orazio FantasiaMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Jack CarrollOllie HollandsBrodie Kemp

I tend to think Cuners is highly underrated by the Carlton folk. Have a look at when he has played and when we have won. You'd be surprised to see what he brings to the team. He gets to contest after contest a lot like what fog does... Has a lot more run and 1 touch polished though. 1st 18 player to me any day of the week.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Quite like the ins, Cez and Cunners helps the quality of the inside 50s after last week. Hoping for a square up from the umps and a repeat of ' free kick Curnow' from last year. They were all there, but the melts were glorious, like an oozing mozzarella.

I tend to think Cuners is highly underrated by the Carlton folk. Have a look at when he has played and when we have won. You'd be surprised to see what he brings to the team. He gets to contest after contest a lot like what fog does... Has a lot more run and 1 touch polished though. 1st 18 player to me any day of the week.

No-one has any argument with this but it’s —- —- — —— —— —— —— —— ——— — - —- —— — —- ————-.

Love the changes, everyone coming in is definitely an upgrade on the players coming out. Feel for Kemp, but he lacks composure at times..especially when the intensity ramps up.

Sucks for Ollie too, but he could do with the rest. He's good in patches but lacks composure at times too and needs to bulk up a little.

Really hope we're smarter with our entries going forward and less Harry and Charlie conscious. They're obviously great but there's been plenty of times others have been free and we've gone to a 3 on 1 option.

Pumped for this game, should be a massive crowd against the old rival. It doesn't get much better

I think we all know how good he can be and what he currently offers.

Is he good enough to come straight back in after 6 weeks off with a calf injury, knowing his history? He tends to go through the motions as it is.

In saying that the Pies would be mad if they didn’t give him any respect. Without seeing the stats his I50 retention rate would be elite.

I think Cez will play wing, with Williams rotating through there.
I would hate to move Walsh from on ball, as he is the Yang to Cripps. Provides all the run and drive.
Fair on the Walsh call, but I’d be really surprised if we played Williams wing as he just doesn’t look fit enough right now. Maybe we rotate a few through there, whatever way we go we have a lot of options which is great.

Like the changes. Overall it is a more mature team we're sending out this week.

Kemp obviously unlucky, but guessing we're wanting to go smaller down back.

I wonder whether Cotts will spend more time on the wing.

Given their outs, their midfield starts to look thin. I would expect us to dominate the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think that any of us underrate a fit and firing Cuners at all, the problem is that he hasn't been able to consistently play games without injuries setting him back. This is his 9th season and he hasn't been able to do it yet. Fingers crossed that he can this time but it has to be a concern.

I really like that after Voss’s comments in his press conference, that he backed it up with some strong calls at the selection table, i am a bit surprised that Young survived over Kemp and I’m surprised that we will go in again with a small forward most likely the sub.

Cunners as a direct inclusion was a bit of a shock, i thought he would have been sub and i really hope he is fit enough.

Although i question some calls, I’m happy with the message and intent.

Have a feeling Hollands will be the sub. Makes sense with Cerra and Cunningham both coming back from time off and he has been effective in late game impact in the past.

I really like that after Voss’s comments in his press conference, that he backed it up with some strong calls at the selection table, i am a bit surprised that Young survived over Kemp and I’m surprised that we will go in again with a small forward most likely the sub.

Cunners as a direct inclusion was a bit of a shock, i thought he would have been sub and i really hope he is fit enough.

Although i question some calls, I’m happy with the message and intent.

Yep. Vibe I'm getting is Voss is fair dinkum about us winning the flag.

I think we're going to see a professional performance tomorrow night. We will have sorted out our defensive discipline and kick straighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back