Game Day 2024 Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀 - F*** Yze

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many rookies does everyone have left on the ground kenties?

I'm going to say I have 3 (Graham, Dempsey, Darcy) but it's technically 5 as I have Clohesy and Reid but they are both guns and look like keepers at this stage so I'm not counting them as ones I need to quickly get off the field by upgrading.
I also have Roberts and Comben too but again they aren't rookies even though they were rookie price.

Plan is next week to go Dempsey > Garcia (Dogs) and Cadman > Macrae.

Just mainly want to get Dempsey, Comben and Darcy off the ground and upgraded ASAP!

Graham is holding down M8 but he's a good rookie to field imo.
OK now i'm definitely not counting Jeremy Sharp either.

I guess its none. No rooks.

I'm going to say I have 3 (Graham, Dempsey, Darcy) but it's technically 5 as I have Clohesy and Reid but they are both guns and look like keepers at this stage so I'm not counting them as ones I need to quickly get off the field by upgrading.
I also have Roberts and Comben too but again they aren't rookies even though they were rookie price.

Just mainly want to get Dempsey, Comben and Darcy off the ground and upgraded ASAP!

Yep, depending on who you include & exclude in your count

My Rookies on field are: Reid Roberts Clohesy & Comben

So how many is that by your count?

Just Clohesy, Roberts, Graham, Reid and Cadman for me. Still got a few mid-pricers though
1713857125042.png

Roberts clohesy Graham and Darcy.
Graham drops out next week.
Comben and mass my only midpricers left. Possibly meek also but he's been close enough to a keeper
Mids complete next week!

this week

Howes to cover Stewart :'(
D6 - Clohesy
M8 - Roberts
F5 - Reid
F6 - Darcy/Harcia

DEF – Roberts, Clohesy
MID – Reid, Graham (looped on two lines)
FWD – Darcy

Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office
Celebrate Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel
Happy Anniversary GIF by Sesame Street

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24

Richmond v Melbourne at the MCG, 7.25pm AEST

RICHMOND

In:
D.Grimes, S.Naismith, J.Hopper, S.Banks
Out: T.Sonsie (omitted), K.McAuliffe (omitted), J.Short (calf), J.Koschitzke (omitted)

R5 sub: Tyler Sonsie

MELBOURNE

In:
K.Pickett, B.Laurie, D.Turner
Out: K.Tholstrup (omitted), C.Salem (hamstring), B.Brown (omitted)

R5 sub: Taj Woewodin

Naismith in, that's good!

McAuliffe out, that's bad!

I had to trade McAuliffe in a week early because I blundered with Reids score and couldn't loop it. It saved me a big drop in rank last week though... damn

I still have a fair few rookies on field. Still trying to eek money out.

Def: clohesy (bench- brown and reid)

Mids: Roberts and Graham (bench Windsor, Wilson and Clark)

Forwards: reid, Dempsey, Darcy (bench Cadman and nyuon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back