Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
14/1314

looks ok under the circumstances - besides Green's 5, there is Roberts and Reid who most have on field, 90's from Walsh, Houston & LDU and Yeo's 80

going to run with the C on ranga Rowell

only match I look like losing is the only kent without Green.

I realise projected scores mean squat but my 2251 looks overs compared to most coaches across my 10 leagues

Mike Hussey who is ranked 47 was projected at over 2600 at the start of the round - he is now projected at 2140

11/1081c

This Is Fine GIF

1345/14c
Same as most on here with a 5 from Green. Also had a 50 odd from Rozee, Roberts and a couple of rooks. Figured it was going to be one of those weeks so I took the C off Maxy and took a punt on Nic Martin. Same same
No Reid or Zwilliams is good this week

14/1314

looks ok under the circumstances - besides Green's 5, there is Roberts and Reid who most have on field, 90's from Walsh, Houston & LDU and Yeo's 80

going to run with the C on ranga Rowell

only match I look like losing is the only kent without Green.

I realise projected scores mean squat but my 2251 looks overs compared to most coaches across my 10 leagues

Mike Hussey who is ranked 47 was projected at over 2600 at the start of the round - he is now projected at 2140
2200 is going to be a very good score this round I think.

15/1382 +C

Absolute DISASTER!

Sheez 73
Whitfield 54
Roberts 50
Walsh 91
Green 5
Rozee 53
Powell 72
Reid 59

Young, Fyfe, Bont, Darcy, Meek, Touk and Flanders left. I'll be lucky to hit 2100.

Worked hard to get from 72k overall to the top 5k, now I'm about to plummet...

Got 1 boost left, but only $8k in the bank. I got lots of injuries, lots of spuds, lots of maxed out rookies, no clue what I'm going to do.

Why do we put ourselves through this pain every year?

Yea look just got back to my room from Optus. Own Yeo (who I decided to captain over taking Butters 124 - don’t ask why💀), Tom Green (traded in this week🔥) AND Rozee woohoo. I’m devo about the game so it’s a second thought but regardless I’m opening the spirits and downing the sorrows

Was projected 2384 now projected 2082. LOL!

2 or 3 of my league opponent's out of 10 league games don't have Green.

Only going to win my cash league as I'm playing a spud.

Yeo, Williams and Green injured, FML!

Not even trading in SP Tove can save me. :(

Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d say we leave him at home for the week - was probably due for a rest fairly soon by the sounds of it.

Hopefully is alright to go against the Dees back at Optus but it’ll probably be a wait and see I’d imagine

You know you’re in a good place when randoms at the Cricketers are backing you to win against whoever challenges on the pool table.

Where are thou toxic
My mate got all excited at the pub a few weeks ago. He had played a good shot.
Slammed the queue down in his excitement and broke his toe.
Priceless

My mate got all excited at the pub a few weeks ago. He had played a good shot.
Slammed the queue down in his excitement and broke his toe.
Priceless
Cue?

They are probably all drunker than you uncle.
I highly doubt that.

Worth mentioning that you and Gingy were meant to be there but never showed. Piss weak.

1642/16C

Green, Whitfield, Yeo, Roberts, Reid, Zilliams not scoring for various reasons. Next week going to be difficult.Injuries galore.

Grundy VC to C. Good boy Brodie. Wilson a beauty, Naicos excellent.

Projected 2,222. Richie would be impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back