Training 2024 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a second video from match sim right next to the original one taken from higher up. For some reason the link isn't working but you can get to it from the link above.

That Boyd kick to Harry at the start is exactly why he is in my 22

Only slightly concerning thing from the "training vision" video is it almost looks like Motlop gets injured at 2.38. He pulls up after a burst of run as if he has done a hammy but then seems to grab at the front of his leg - bit weird

It all starts at training hey!

The intensity that they bring to training will make them ready for in game plays.

Also, lifts the VFL players to another level and knock the door down for an opportunity

What’s not to like? :D

Bounce the ball already & bring on the 17th cup!

Last edited:
Cunners, Williams, E.Hollands, Motlop all looking slick. Exactly the types we need to have improved this off season to make a big push this season.

Im still hoping Orazio comes out rd 1 looking a million bucks, he would be a game changer for us.

If fit, I think Fantasia is a lock for round 1

Only slightly concerning thing from the "training vision" video is it almost looks like Motlop gets injured at 2.38. He pulls up after a burst of run as if he has done a hammy but then seems to grab at the front of his leg - bit weird
Yeah unfortunately I noticed that as well🤔(I’d rather that I hadn’t though)!!
Hopefully nothing comes of it 🤞

If fit, I think Fantasia is a lock for round 1
him & martin duking it out for player with the point of difference honours............

There is a second video from match sim right next to the original one taken from higher up. For some reason the link isn't working but you can get to it from the link above.

That Boyd kick to Harry at the start is exactly why he is in my 22
What about our man Monahan in that same video.....

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed their was 2 players wearing number 5 in Blues jumper one was Cerra not sure if it was Elijah Holland or someone else whoever it was did some good things after the break. Binns was 25 he shanked a kick but got the goal.

Yes. They look very footbally.

It is always a great gift to be able to read a word or phrase that brings instant joy to my day - and good enough to add to my vocabulary - thanks!

The ground-level footage is one thing... the aerial footage is another... make sure you go and watch it (won't link in here properly)

The two things im taking from it are the following:
1. Trust - they completely trust another now. You'll see that they're getting forward of the contest but that's because they putting their trust in the person(s) at the contest to win the ball.

2. Instinct - they seem to be going more on instinct now. Mark and go quickly, every time. I've always said that we have a talented group but they were too scared to make a mistake from playing on their instinct.

I have tried to contain my excitement all pre-season but I am incredibly excited after this footage.

I noticed their was 2 players wearing number 5 in Blues jumper one was Cerra not sure if it was Elijah Holland or someone else whoever it was did some good things after the break. Binns was 25 he shanked a kick but got the goal.
Pretty sure it’s a train on player called Johnny. Dont have any other details other than he is tough as nails and takes no s**t from nobody. Here is his lates pic.

IMG_5482.jpeg

The ground-level footage is one thing... the aerial footage is another... make sure you go and watch it (won't link in here properly)

The two things im taking from it are the following:
1. Trust - they completely trust another now. You'll see that they're getting forward of the contest but that's because they putting their trust in the person(s) at the contest to win the ball.

2. Instinct - they seem to be going more on instinct now. Mark and go quickly, every time. I've always said that we have a talented group but they were too scared to make a mistake from playing on their instinct.

I have tried to contain my excitement all pre-season but I am incredibly excited after this footage.
A really good observation, I've also noticed a willingness to keep the ball moving via either a tap or knock on (similar to the successful Richmond sides).

It's something so simple but will only enhance our running game and ability to move the ball quickly into the big boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back