Traded #22: Jake Carlisle - Pt.1 - Traded with some other stuff for pick 5, 24 and a Bird (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he was forced to make those statements public but privately his thinking was very different?

I think you might be onto something, the club probably threatened to trade him to Collingwood unless he made the statement.

I look forward to their fans turning their backs on him in the brown and gold during a game because he's such a hideous drugz cheat.

A certain mod would be devastated if his beloved Hawks took on a drug cheat.

A certain mod would be devastated if his beloved Hawks took on a drug cheat.

At the very least, Hawthorn's interest on its own takes a nice, big, steamy dump on their sense of high-ground, faux morality bullshit I've seen spouted waaaaay too often on that ******* disgrace of a board.

Need Jakey and his manager to come out again.
no we don't. He just made a statement saying he was happy at Essendon. The idea of expecting him to come out and make a statement every time some shite bag media organisation makes a click bait story is ******* ludicrous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh no, he'd just employ cognitive dissonance to make it ok. Hawks leaders in injecting science? All good, nothing to see here

Player stays at Essendon = knowingly participated in a doping program

Player moves to Hawthorn = unwitting victim of Hird's evil

Simples.

no we don't. He just made a statement saying he was happy at Essendon. The idea of expecting him to come out and make a statement every time some shite bag media organisation makes a click bait story is ******* ludicrous
I cannot like this enough.

If you dance like puppets on the media's string every time they give it a pull, then they'll just keep on pulling.

Professional trolls, essentially.

I cannot like this enough.

If you dance like puppets on the media's string every time they give it a pull, then they'll just keep on pulling.

Professional trolls, essentially.
Shouldn't need to.. but it appears Carlisle manager has again confirmed he won't be going anywhere:
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/melbou...listed-saint-james-gwilt-20140911-10fpiq.html

To quote:
He reiterated comments made last week that Carlisle had no intention of leaving Essendon, and said the forward had not contemplated using the ASADA investigation as a way to get out of the club.

That won't be happening," he said. "There's interest in Jake and there always will be because he's such a valuable player, but you take it with a grain of salt because it's nothing official.

"Jake has a contract, he's not going anywhere and he doesn't want to go anywhere."

Shouldn't need to.. but it appears Carlisle manager has again confirmed he won't be going anywhere:
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/melbou...listed-saint-james-gwilt-20140911-10fpiq.html

To quote:
He reiterated comments made last week that Carlisle had no intention of leaving Essendon, and said the forward had not contemplated using the ASADA investigation as a way to get out of the club.

That won't be happening," he said. "There's interest in Jake and there always will be because he's such a valuable player, but you take it with a grain of salt because it's nothing official.

"Jake has a contract, he's not going anywhere and he doesn't want to go anywhere
."

And yet when Purple Flog was contacted for a comment on the matter:

26406062.jpg

Tom Browne ‏@TomBrowne7 20m
Teams might be interested in @jcarlisle22 , but I'm told a deal to extend him beyond 2015 maybe just months away. Talks already started

It's fantastic news and all (and very likely true), but can people at the club please stop talking to Tom Browne??? Can't stand the chubby little campaigner

It's pretty revolting what these clubs are doing, when you think about it. They claim to really care about player welfare and at the same time ask them to * their club and teammates and submit themselves to endless questioning if they leave under "the clause". If you take the clause you make the statement that goes along with it, that the club let you down and you can't play there any more.

Seriously considering a hiatus from BigFooty during the offseason. The only thing that really kept me on here was keeping up with how our team is performing on the field.

What's there to look forward to in the next 6-7 months?

* More ASADA drivel
* Paddygate
* Every club trying to suck Buckets off to leave us

Really going to miss watching the boys play...

And yet when Purple Flog was contacted for a comment on the matter:

26406062.jpg
You know the sad thing? That meme actually reflects the likes of Barrett and Ralph almost to a tee.

You mean he might be privately seething?
It's not Carlton we're talking about here, sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back