Player Watch #24: Trent Rivers – signed to 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately he's cooked and should have been rested weeks ago alongside Jackson.

Lockhart or Browey you would think get a look in now.

Agree with both of you but I doubt. Simo seems to be in a stubborn mood at selection. He's going down with the ship. Id like to see Lockhart in for either Hibbo or Rivers.

We should forget about pigeon holing Bowey as a backman and get him in to replace one of our worst wingman in the comp. Doubt that happens either however.

A big Happy Birthday to sex god Trent Rivers. Here's to many more years of domination.

Yes happy birthday dump kick god Trent Rivers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing I didn’t notice last year but have now is he is a monster kick. Might take the position Bernie Vince left vacant of designated kicker for goal from outside 50m.

One thing I didn’t notice last year but have now is he is a monster kick. Might take the position Bernie Vince left vacant of designated kicker for goal from outside 50m.
it's the thighs. he has very big thighs, i pay close attention to them

Two appalling finals, but in a way he was almost our best defender tonight. Put his body on the line multiple times and took some incredible risks both in terms of positioning and kicking which paid off big time. Huge rebound.

Petty/Rivers/Bowey all under 22...the best defense in the league with 3 guys that young is insane. Across the whole team you add in Kozzie/Jacko/Sparrow. Are flag teams normally this young? Richmond in 17' had Graham/Castagna tbf but...what a group we have.

Riv just has some attributes that aren't super common in defenders. Idk if it was Topkent who said he might play midfield one day; obviously that early attack on the footy that led to Trac's goal I believe...of course he has some things to work on, but really think he's going to be AA-calibre in his prime.

What's the average games played of our permiership team? Would be on the lower end of the scale! Can somebody work it out?

Petty/Rivers/Bowey all under 22...the best defense in the league with 3 guys that young is insane. Across the whole team you add in Kozzie/Jacko/Sparrow. Are flag teams normally this young? Richmond in 17' had Graham/Castagna tbf but...what a group we have.

Riv just has some attributes that aren't super common in defenders. Idk if it was Topkent who said he might play midfield one day; obviously that early attack on the footy that led to Trac's goal I believe...of course he has some things to work on, but really think he's going to be AA-calibre in his prime.

Tigs had Graham, Castagna, Bolton, Butler, Higgins but traded a couple of em. Our youth is remarkable

Really all we have to worry about replacing is McDonald/Brown and May but I reckon Petty is the May replacement and Weid might actually pull a finger out

What's the average games played of our permiership team? Would be on the lower end of the scale! Can somebody work it out?
I do know last night was the first ever GF played without a single 200 game player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back