Player Watch #24: Trent Rivers – signed to 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigs had Graham, Castagna, Bolton, Butler, Higgins but traded a couple of em. Our youth is remarkable

Really all we have to worry about replacing is McDonald/Brown and May but I reckon Petty is the May replacement and Weid might actually pull a finger out
Yeah did Bolton(at least best 22 Bolton) intersect w Higgins/Butler? Thought he broke out around 19'-ish, don't remember all 3 playing in the same side, did Graham play in the same side as when 2 of Bolton/Higgins/Butler were playing also?

That is mindboggling.

We could really have a dynasty here...
It's a little bit of a flukey stat, Gawn, Brown, McDonald Pig and May are all *200 game players but they all either started late or had injury problems.

Reckon Goody starting him on the bench last night was a great move given his nerves early in the other finals, let him settle and played a great game

Trents only goal for the year, as well as Jayden Hunt, Mitch Brown and Nathan Jones to finish it off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Melbourne premiership defender Trent Rivers is poised to stay at the Dees. My understanding is Rivers has agreed to a long-term contract that keeps him at the club until the end of 2027. Played 25 games in the ‘21 premiership year &amp; grown into an unflappable stopper.</p>&mdash; Sam Edmund (@Sammy__Edmund) <a href="">April 13, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Move to the midfield has been a massive winner. Uses the ball well and more composed under pressure than he was last year. Just needs to add some goals to his game and he'll almost be a complete player.

Did any of that blokes mail end up being accurate?

Claimed Jackson was gone but everyone was claiming that as it always seemed likely. Don’t recall anything else. The only people ever on this board who have had mail are the dogs supporters last year saying hunter and schache were coming here, and the hawks poster who gave TK all that draft info.

Claimed Jackson was gone but everyone was claiming that as it always seemed likely. Don’t recall anything else. The only people ever on this board who have had mail are the dogs supporters last year saying hunter and schache were coming here, and the hawks poster who gave TK all that draft info.
Nah I remember he claimed Jackson was about to sign a two year deal then backpeddled late in the year. I think he claimed Grundy but that was well after the media had gotten hold of it. Think he also claimed Yze was leaving too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back