Past #28: Robin Nahas - delisted by NM - 34 games for the club - thank you Robin

Is Nahas able to be played next week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In their last 3 games together LT and Nahas together averaged 5 tackles and .66 1%'s a game. Neither player was sub in those games.

In their last three games together Turner and Garner averaged 6.66 tackles and 1.3 1%'s a game. Garner started as sub last round and subbed out Turner.

I would love to see the pressure acts. Both Turner and Garner are well up in that category too.

In their last 3 games together LT and Nahas together averaged 5 tackles and .66 1%'s a game. Neither player was sub in those games.

In their last three games together Turner and Garner averaged 6.66 tackles and 1.3 1%'s a game. Garner started as sub last round and subbed out Turner.

I would love to see the pressure acts. Both Turner and Garner are well up in that category too.

Satan likes this.

I see it as part of the development stage for the year for our forward line.

I see it as part of the development stage for the year for our forward line.
There appears to be a shift in emphasis to defensive output as key for those roles, with Garner and Turner showing the necessary attributes to get the job done. This is why I wouldn't be surprised to see Harper get another shot because his defensive stuff has been really good lately. However both Garner and Turner are looking a little tired so Robbie should be back this week.

Garner and Turner will certainly benefit from the exposure through.

MUST play this week....he hasn't been knocking on the door, he kicked flaming thing off its hinges.

He out performed Thomas the week b4 boomers 400, and the got the kick in the balls and has followed up by 7 goal effort. Good for him, if the club doesn't extend his contract he'll get picked up again. Who knows, maybe by Richmond.

Not his best game, pressure wasn't great. Should get another chance but if he doesn't can understand why.

That was an average game from him but it would be a good game for Turner/Garner.

Just play the better players for now and worry about the future later.

Spot on. So many people on here go on about giving games to younger blokes so that they will be better in a few years. I agree with you. Pick the best side to win this week. At the moment Nahas is in the best side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry he has not got a good footy brain. I understand why people like him. He does what small crumbers should do and that's get sneaky goals. His lovers tend to over look the fact that his decision making in crucial moments are deplorable, they occur consistently. For each goal he does score it's undone by getting caught with the ball, or poor disposal at crucial times of the game. Momentum killers or very costly turnovers. Add to that he is too small to tackle and easily tackled which has no place in today's game

That "kick" to Drew on the 50… oh boy!!! You should've heard the old bloke behind us, went off his rocker and was filthy at Nahas for the rest of the game.

Had three absolutely rubbish kicks going forward during our bad patch, two of which went straight to Dees defs and one of which went to the empty space between three Dees defs.

Aside from that he was OK I thought. A few goals is always handy. Calls to drop or delist are being very silly.

Thought he had a reasonable game. Butchered some passes like everyone else. But his pace allows some good perceived pressure and Nahas, LT, Boomer present a formidable small forward group. 9 times out of 10 opposition with cover the latter 2 leaving Robbie loose.

Should never play again.

Just play Turner or Harper, this bloke is dead set puss.

lairises & ****s up easy things way too much, play the harder kids.

Yep, makes horrendous mistakes far too often, plus he is too small to put any defensive pressure on despite his efforts.

He reminds me of Anthony. Too good for VFL but not good enough for AFL, I get nervous every time he touches it. There is no doubt his endeavor is great, but for mine we have better options to select from.

Last edited:
i know he had been banging down the door in the vfl and does at times do his job good but f*** me he made some shithouse decisions along with some terrible disposal at crucial times which we just cant accept if we want to be legitimate premiership contenders

Last edited by a moderator:
Back