Preview 2nd Elimination Final: North Melbourne vs Essendon, MCG, Saturday 6th of September, 7.15PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sick. I'm going to be a wreck during the game and I'll be a campaigner after if we lose. I know this, I'll try and stop it but it'll still happen.

For the love of all things holy....... please turn up for 4 quarters Saturday night.

Thing is I'm not even going, the bloke I go with pulled out and I have a engagement party that starts at 6 30 which I've committed to a 15 minute congratulations show up.

Can't go to the old mans because he's to negative and we'll kill each other. Can't watch it at mine as my housemate is one of those annoying campaigners who always backs the umpires and I'll ******* kill him.

So atm trying to work out what to do... hmmmmmmm

Thing is I'm not even going, the bloke I go with pulled out and I have a engagement party that starts at 6 30 which I've committed to a 15 minute congratulations show up.

Can't go to the old mans because he's to negative and we'll kill each other. Can't watch it at mine as my housemate is one of those annoying campaigners who always backs the umpires and I'll ******* kill him.

go by yourself??

You need a man cave, I just lock myself in mine, drink cans and go ******* ape s**t for 3 hours.

go by yourself??
Live 2 hours away and an engagement party at 6.30.
You need a man cave, I just lock myself in mine, drink cans and go ******* ape s**t for 3 hours.
I'm contemplating moving the TV into the bedroom, telling the housemate to eat a dick and getting hammered.

score. Second level, N31, Ponsford stand. Means I can throw dim sims at the Norf cheersquad below

Hope your aim is good for such a small target, don't want to hit one of our supporters

Stewart+Crameri+AFL+Rd+2+Western+Bulldogs+Nvp2J8Ae9Ufl.jpg

Have a nice holiday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This 2 ticket limit is bullshit. I had to buy 4 tickets for family members, now i'll probably get stuck with some nosebleeds.

Stewart+Crameri+AFL+Rd+2+Western+Bulldogs+Nvp2J8Ae9Ufl.jpg

Have a nice holiday.

Y'know, I really don't understand the animosity towards Crammers. He went elsewhere for more money, which is understandable given the short timeframe that these guys have to make the most of what is probably be the peak of their earning powers . It worked out for us with Zach Merrett in the wash up, and it may well work out for Crammers given the upside that the doggies have. One of the rare times when everyone should be satisfied.

Y'know, I really don't understand the animosity towards Crammers. He went elsewhere for more money, which is understandable given the short timeframe that these guys have to make the most of what is probably be the peak of their earning powers . It worked out for us with Zach Merrett in the wash up, and it may well work out for Crammers given the upside that the doggies have. One of the rare times when everyone should be satisfied.
Still a campaigner ;)

If i was in his shoes i would of went to a team that has a shot at winning a premiership cause at the end of the day that's what a players ultimate goal is.

Usually I would agree but I just think when a club has picked you up as a mature age recruit and then bought you in off the rookie list you owe them a bit more to stick around, took off as soon as he got a better offer, * him

Live 2 hours away and an engagement party at 6.30.

I'm contemplating moving the TV into the bedroom, telling the housemate to eat a dick and getting hammered.

Having read this post, I'm glad you're not dyslexic.

I have an engagement party as well! I'm pissed off!

Hope you sort you sort out your arrangements mate! Looks like I'll be watching on my phone in a corner!

Seriously what is it with people booking engagements and weddings in September, it's bordering on sacrilegious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back