Past #33: Mitch Wilkins - officially delisted by North Melbourne (31/10/14)

Remove this Banner Ad

That video is nice to get a look at him but it doesn't tell us much. He was only under pressure in one or two of those passages.

geez tough crowd! He was under pressure a few times but wasn't for long.....which is great thing.
Kid can really kick a footy. Some of those didn't get a yard off the grass and travelled real quick.
I like it.

I found that pretty impressive. There were a few tricky moments that he handled nicely. Very composed. How many games has he played against men?

I was actually impressed with a few options that he chose, didn't just go the obvious get out kick but tried to create something quite a few times there. Certainly looks composed with the footy. Early days but that's all good.

Confident when flying back for marks
Good awareness when in trouble and still hit a team mate under pressure
Nice foot skills and not to bad by hand either
Have a lot to work with, good start so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This bus...?

'evil'_jared_hasselhoff_1766587.jpg

SL-Party-Bus-Small.jpg

...or this one?

fool-bus.jpg

Hi all, sorry to intrude, but I have been following Mitch for a few years and am having trouble finding out how he has been going this year.
Any reports I can look at?

Has been playing in the VFL and performing well. Had a game where he had 100% disposal efficiency a few months ago. I have no doubt we'll see him at some stage next year in the senior side.

http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2013-03-10/mitchs-moment-in-the-sun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back