Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self regulation.

Have a beer, type some crap, submit, listen to George, have a herbal tea..............have a paranoid attack, then delete.

Simple.

Probably 10k in Numbers post midnight stuff on the cutting room floor.
probably 10k... more like 100k

I think that someone finally got into Hird's ear and told him that he is screwed and tattoo'd regardless of any appeal to the high court and that there would be a very good chance that the case would be tossed as frivolous bullshit.

It's over for Hird, let's hope the due process can go forward quickly and relevant responsible parties deemed negligent held accountable and dealt with accordingly.

From Chip Le Grand

"@Melbchief: ChrisKaias @ScooterMcNeice Sorry to kill the suspense guys but Hird was never going to appeal to the High Court."

So why hasn't the narcissistic turd come out and said it! Probably loves the false sense of importance that he is holding the league at ransom. Pathetic human being!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 93 brownlow is tainted because diesel was robbed by the umps. I'm not going to mention the salary cap cheating from that year because then the 94 brown low would be tainted with it.
In 1993 and 1996, Wanganeen and Tird won the Brownlows. In 1994, when Williams won the Brownlow, Carlton got pinged 50k for exceeding the salary cap in 1993... it's a pity that when Wanganeen and Tird won their brownlows, the club was exceeding the salary cap in both years. If Essendon* had managed to get under the cap in those years it's a good chance that one or possibly both wouldnt have been at the club.

Thanks AA.
The day of the announcement I hope Chief has triple checked the servers. I'm tipping a BF meltdown.

I cannot wait. What ever the AFL verdict - it will be awesome to watch what happens next... as somebody is going to be very unhappy.

Really compelling drama but way too slow....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back