Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So it is all turning to s**t right in front of our eyes.

I have watched a lot of terrible performances over the last decade but that was as insipid a performance from a football team that I can remember. Listless, disinterested and above all spiritless. They say you reap what you sow and right now the Bombers are reaping the crop that they deserve. From where I sit it looks like a crop the shape of a giant turd. All the nose thumbing above the law diatribe that has been trotted out is now starting to bite hard. The' we don't know what we injected them with but we know it was legal' bullshit is turning into the karma bus that had its brakes cut and is barrelling straight at Hirdy doing 95!

Time for James to finally do the right thing and walk. He cannot coach and often looks like an extra in a Marx Brother's film whilst sitting in the box. Time for some big decisions also on some over the hill veteran's. Hird said last week until they are no chance to make the finals they would play, well guess what Hirdy you ain't making the finals. Pull the pin on Chapman, Cooney, Gwilt and even Fletcher.

I am heating up the popcorn and getting the comfy couch out........burn bitch burn!

Imagine if under Malthouse we'd lost to St Kilda by 110 points. He, and Carlton, would have been absolutely crucified in the media.

True, whats the Go how come sir fancy pants gets away with it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Robbo has finally seen the light.

I believe Hird will survive this week, but if they get flogged by the Dees, Hird will be at the point of no return...

646502-5d678414-2307-11e5-a9e6-02631f3a9fa9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back