Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am hearing that Watson and another player flew over to have a chat with Worsfold. If that's the case then you would think he will be coach.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I am hearing that Watson and another player flew over to have a chat with Worsfold. If that's the case then you would think he will be coach.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that was a couple of weeks ago and as MEB mentioned, it was Watson, Heppell and Little that flew over to Adelaide..

At least Woosha can tell the player what side effects they will experience from the drugs that Essendon pumped into them.
Oh, thats right. They dont know what they received do they? But they do know that they were not harmful.

Come on Keyza it was 'Vitamin C' sheesh. :p

And the Essendon supporters are laughing at us on their board. They just don't get it.
Feel free to quote me for your delusional pearlers thread guyyyyzzzz I know you're lurking.

i wouldnt be concerned by those parrots meb... everything theyve touched has slowly been biting them in the bum for years...and i dont see things changing too soon! even if wada dont chew them up and spit them out they will be stagnant for a few years yet.

worsfold going there would have to be one of the most arrogant coaching signings ive seen (if word of him going there is correct)... the way they went about it says it all.
i have some pretty tight eagles supporter mates that are in 'the know'...and they (players, supporters and support staff) were well and truly done with him before he had left the eagles.

im yet to be convinced that neil craig should have come across (he's done nothing to impress me in the past - apart from his days of playing, he was good at norwood!), but i will give him some time and the benefit of doubt to prove himself either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the Essendon supporters are laughing at us on their board. They just don't get it.
Feel free to quote me for your delusional pearlers thread guyyyyzzzz I know you're lurking.

Name and shame please, another druggie to coach a bunch of druggies win win I say.

i wouldnt be concerned by those parrots meb... everything theyve touched has slowly been biting them in the bum for years...and i dont see things changing too soon! even if wada dont chew them up and spit them out they will be stagnant for a few years yet.

worsfold going there would have to be one of the most arrogant coaching signings ive seen (if word of him going there is correct)... the way they went about it says it all.
i have some pretty tight eagles supporter mates that are in 'the know'...and they (players, supporters and support staff) were well and truly done with him before he had left the eagles.

im yet to be convinced that neil craig should have come across (he's done nothing to impress me in the past - apart from his days of playing, he was good at norwood!), but i will give him some time and the benefit of doubt to prove himself either way.
I liken it to when we signed up Dennis Pagan.

We all know how that turned out.

Part of the club not acknowledging there was anything significantly wrong, which seems to be exactly were the Dopers are at, at the moment.

Very astute. Minimal clarity or direction coming out of Tullamarine these days... the doping scandal will hover over that club as the draft penalties did us, as a pervasive excuse for mediocrity that holds them back for the next decade. Should be fun to watch.

For some reason this trio remind me of the characters from the Wizard of Oz.

Heppell the scarecrow, Little the cowardly lion and Watson the tin man. All off to see the Wizard of Oz, who turns out to be a con man.

Except all three are missing a brain, courage and a heart.

Essendon are where we were 3 years ago with Malthouse.
Courting a big name, trying to talk him into coaching them, throwing big $$$...my bet is he'll lose the players with an outdated coaching style and game plan just like Malthouse.

Courting a big name, trying to talk him into coaching them, throwing big $$$...my bet is he'll lose the players with an outdated coaching style and game plan just like Malthouse.

they had their chance to recruit Bomber.T.....they had built up a decent enough assistant coaching list...they had appointed Craig as Director of coaching...they were making all the right moves...

They've already tried that by throwing huge coin at Bomber and Hird.
This time they're just trying the same thing all over again and hoping for a different result.

We can only pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back