Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather live in a society that treated its poorest citizens well, held their politicians accountable for crimes, and didn't have mass shootings weekly.

'Respect for the flag' is a pretty long way down the list of my priorities for a society.
Agree. Everyone respects the flag, it is a given. Victims of domestic violence need our specific support, not the flag or beer.

Has their been a more disastrous book tour than Kristi Noem's ?

Went from being a VP frontrunner, to surely no chance now

Watching Trump's VP hopefuls spectacularly squib any questions related to acceptance of election results is genuinely hilarious. Tim Scott the clubhouse leader with this absolute trainwreck :tearsofjoy:

"Hundreds of students" :tearsofjoy:

Sounds like about 12, they weren't students, and have been denouced by the organisers.

Don't you ever get tired of looking this silly?
Any ‘man’ that continually turns up to a pub he is not welcome at lost any semblance of pride some time ago.

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) appears to have ended her media tour to promote her new book as both Greg Gutfeld and Dana Bash announced last minute cancellations from the governor.

Part of me wonders if he'll name her the VP just as a loyalty check, to make sure every conservative who's denounced her eats their words to crawl back. But she's becoming so increasingly a liability I'm not sure it's worth the joy he'd get from that.

Watching Trump's VP hopefuls spectacularly squib any questions related to acceptance of election results is genuinely hilarious. Tim Scott the clubhouse leader with this absolute trainwreck :tearsofjoy:

Great to shine the spotlight on idiots like Noem and Scott - it's a perfect correlation - the more coverage they get the dumber they look.......................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Another vp candidate sucking up
Ted cruz
The testimony of Stormy Daniels was salacious. That was the point of it. Listen, there is no person on planet Earth that believes Donald Trump has been celibate all his life. That is not news.

Lol
Celibate, lol

'has not been an adulterer' would be the phrase you're hell bent to avoid there Ted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back