Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

unsure that the tipping point will work in the favor of the progressives; in addition it is the MAGA cult that also have the guns (as far as civilians go) and if Trump wins office the military will not intervene against him.
Flynn would be defence secretary

Alina attorney general
Elon transport secretary

Last edited:
He can attack the fact Trump will abandon NATO allies

He will allow Russia unfettered access to Western Europe

Remind those whose families escaped the yoke of tyranny that Trump will put family members in peril
I love this take from the MSM.

Trump is just telling non-paying NATO countries to pay up otherwise their security isn't guaranteed.

Thinking he telling Putin to attack these countries is just plain dumb.

Trump is just telling non-paying NATO countries to pay up otherwise their security isn't guaranteed.

C'mon man

The last 3 seconds

Trump is a notorious non-payer.
The hypocrisy is incredible.

Yep, already happening. Trump was just "telling a story ... " Nothing to see here, move on. :rolleyes:

Everything Biden says is legit

Everything Trump says is a metaphor a story a way of saying things in a roundabout way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michelle Obama has been the big mover,wound in $15 to $8.
Goldman-Sachs exec predicted that Biden would pull out of the race by the middle of the year.

Works be interesting if they did parachute a candidate in. Anyone under 80 might entice the undecided voters

Is the situation so dire that even H.Clinton would be preferable to Biden? Or will that point never be reached because of 2016?
(I can't see her being a candidate btw, just wondering how to measure his apparent un-re-electability (?!sic) against Clinton, or Harris - I presume Biden is preferable to both?)

So there isn’t an RFK thread, and I’m not sure he warrants his own, but he’s polling around 15-20% which, if matched on election day, would put him on par with Ross Perot in 1992. Easy to dismiss because he isn’t a serious candidate, but then neither was Perot (and neither are Trump nor Biden).

Anyway, in the wake of the controversies around Biden’s age and Trump’s NATO rant, he had a Super Bowl ad that was kind of perfectly timed, and moved away from policy (where he likely has a problem) and into the concept of a new leader with an iconic name. Even if they missed the “Vote Democratic” text at around the 24 second mark of the original 1960 ad.

unsure that the tipping point will work in the favor of the progressives; in addition it is the MAGA cult that also have the guns (as far as civilians go) and if Trump wins office the military will not intervene against him.

This is where you may have states deciding to go their own way.

Basically Russias meddling campaign has worked a treat.

So there isn’t an RFK thread, and I’m not sure he warrants his own, but he’s polling around 15-20% which, if matched on election day, would put him on par with Ross Perot in 1992.
Maybe needs a US Election 2024 thread?

So there isn’t an RFK thread, and I’m not sure he warrants his own, but he’s polling around 15-20% which, if matched on election day, would put him on par with Ross Perot in 1992. Easy to dismiss because he isn’t a serious candidate, but then neither was Perot (and neither are Trump nor Biden).

Anyway, in the wake of the controversies around Biden’s age and Trump’s NATO rant, he had a Super Bowl ad that was kind of perfectly timed, and moved away from policy (where he likely has a problem) and into the concept of a new leader with an iconic name. Even if they missed the “Vote Democratic” text at around the 24 second mark of the original 1960 ad.

I mentioned her or elsewhere that RFK needs to get onto the Libertarian ticket which gives him 50 states rather than the 2 he is nominated in

That's the only way he makes a difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back