Podcast 50,000 Strong! - BF Port PC Ep. 2.13

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Tango > Chair.
2. Rick is right about Polec, he has great attributes for a sub, but I also agree he could just start on the bench or something.

we should mention no animal is hurt, violated or punished by Rick during the production of these podcasts, I can't speak for the other hosts however :)

we should mention no animal is hurt, violated or punished by Rick during the production of these podcasts, I can't speak for the other hosts however :)
Key word.

I strangled a donkey in its sleep last week.

1. Tango > Chair.
2. Rick is right about Polec, he has great attributes for a sub, but I also agree he could just start on the bench or something.
Tango beats chair.
As for Polec he's been good at the start of matches and the end of them. He's got more in the tank then just a quarter as a sub. He still needs to build fitness I think (needs another Burgess pre-season before we see his best across a whole game) as he hasn't put together a four quarter game yet, but I've liked it when he's had top quarters in the first half. Perhaps just more bench time during games for now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told you guys, Western Bulldogs - just a feeling. ;) GWS isn't that good just because they beat Melbourne and an out of sorts Sydney...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back