6 Reasons why not to drink pasteurised milk.

Remove this Banner Ad

That I used the term "invented" in a less than literal sense.

Sorry but when I see people promoting unhealthy practices as healthy, I cannot help but make my views known. As a democratic web site, all views should be valued. It seems that some people do not want to hear the facts and figures that show their pet theories to be a nonsense.
So what are the 'unhealthy" practices? Name them and address each one individually if you can.
And why did you bring Paleo and Bulletproof into it? Im assuming they to are unhealthy, so can you please address the unhealthy aspects of those as well.

Oh, and on the democratic website bullcrap, Im assuming you will be abolishing infractions now allowing all of us to have our democratic say without fear?

please. Its the most studied food additive in the world and deemed safe for human consumption by everyone, except for the conspiracists.

alcohol is also poison and almost kills people..
this is a much better sweetener, banned here in the US just stupid. don't see you guys on the list of users. can't stand Aspartame the after taste is just too much. cyclamate had very little after taste and what it did have was not a bad taste.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_cyclamate

Finally, someone quoting substantial and credible peer reviewed research to support their argument. As a scientist with relevant qualifications and no vested interests or links to large corporations, and who can understand their journal articles...well in short, I'm in agreement with AM.

i'm from the states and have not trusted the FDA the past 20 years or so they have also been compromised by the $$ like most of the gov here.
basically we are on our own anymore. check this it shows how little work they do. talk about dropping the ball.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sex-matters-drugs-can-affect-sexes-differently/

Case in point. I do not resile from pointing out fallacies where I see them.

If you would like to point out the fallacy in me having normal blood sugar readings without insulin and losing over 5 kilos in the 2 months I have been LCHF I would greatly appreciate it.

If you would like to point out the fallacy in me having normal blood sugar readings without insulin and losing over 5 kilos in the 2 months I have been LCHF I would greatly appreciate it.
You're probably not doing it right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine was about real tests on humans.

His was about rats.

And humans.

"Although there has been a wide range of adverse effects reported with
APM (Aspartame) consumption, most have been neurological in nature
and are most likely due to its ability to increase levels of
Phe in the brain, elevated Phe levels have long been a concern due to its po-
tential negative effects on neurological function. This is most
clearly demonstrated in individuals with phenylketonuria
(PKU) where there is an absence or decrease in the enzyme re-
quired to hydrolyze Phe. Indeed, in individuals with persis-
tently high Phe levels normal central nervous system (CNS)
development and function is diminished and can lead to men-
tal *ation. Similarly, consumption of APM increases the ratio of Phe to other large
neutral amino acids in both rat and human brains"

Nothing from you so far has made sense or contributed to the topic, bringing up paleo and Bulletproof in a patronising way is proof of that as this is a milk thread.

I suspect he's milking this thread

And humans.

"Although there has been a wide range of adverse effects reported with
APM (Aspartame) consumption, most have been neurological in nature
and are most likely due to its ability to increase levels of
Phe in the brain, elevated Phe levels have long been a concern due to its po-
tential negative effects on neurological function. This is most
clearly demonstrated in individuals with phenylketonuria
(PKU) where there is an absence or decrease in the enzyme re-
quired to hydrolyze Phe. Indeed, in individuals with persis-
tently high Phe levels normal central nervous system (CNS)
development and function is diminished and can lead to men-
tal ******ation. Similarly, consumption of APM increases the ratio of Phe to other large
neutral amino acids in both rat and human brains"
At what levels? With what effects at various levels?

The other study already covered this in that the effects even at doses far higher than ordinarily ingested show no effects.

As a chemical it is probably not 'good' for you but you have to drink a Titanic-load of Diet Pepsi for it to do anything like "give you Parkinsons".

Yet hysteria reigns and people actually believe Michael J Fox caught Parkinsons from drinking diet soft drinks. Those people obviously haven't been injecting their hot Goji juice concentrate. Or if they have, they certainly haven't been in ketogenesis while doing it!

At what levels? With what effects at various levels?

The other study already covered this in that the effects even at doses far higher than ordinarily ingested show no effects.

As a chemical it is probably not 'good' for you but you have to drink a Titanic-load of Diet Pepsi for it to do anything like "give you Parkinsons".

Yet hysteria reigns and people actually believe Michael J Fox caught Parkinsons from drinking diet soft drinks. Those people obviously haven't been injecting their hot Goji juice concentrate. Or if they have, they certainly haven't been in ketogenesis while doing it!

I am just quoting from the study you said had no mention of humans when it clearly did.

And what has ketogenesis got to do with this? Clearly you are just trolling.
I would have expected better from you. Very disappointing.

Chief and I have a different view on football clubs, eating habits, and many other things, but his thoughts are genuine. We have talked about this topic for
YEARS! While we see a few things differently, he still loves me, just like Jesus does.
Jesus doesn't like me much - but then again he ate loaves and fishes so he wouldn't like low carb eating anyway.
His party trick (water into wine) would be handy at dinner partes though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back