737 Crashes into World Trade Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not jumping at shadows. It's an entirely reasonable question.

There must be a shitload of surveillance footage, yet we've seen barely any.

Stop trying to wave it away with little phrases.

What will it achieve apart from appealing to your apparent gore boner?

Stop, think

It's a crime scene, there's plenty of photos/videos that doesnt get released to the general public because of common decency.

There would be a lot more photos/footage from New York as well that never got released either.

It's not jumping at shadows. It's an entirely reasonable question.

There must be a shitload of surveillance footage, yet we've seen barely any.

Stop trying to wave it away with little phrases.
Take it to the conspiracy board.
You will end up getting this thread moved there as has been done in the past.
This thread is an account of what happened on that day.
There is multiple threads on the conspiracy board to post in.

What will it achieve apart from appealing to your apparent gore boner?

Stop, think

It's a crime scene, there's plenty of photos/videos that doesnt get released to the general public because of common decency.

There would be a lot more photos/footage from New York as well that never got released either.
I thought you said there was simply no footage. Now you assume there's footage but we're not allowed to see it. Which one is it?

We see surveillance footage of crime scenes all the time.

No one censors the footage of the WTC getting hit. What's the difference with footage of the Pentagon getting hit? One is OK but the other must be suppressed because of "decency"?

Stop clutching at straws.

Take it to the conspiracy board.
You will end up getting this thread moved there as has been done in the past.
This thread is an account of what happened on that day.
There is multiple thread on the conspiracy board to post in.
I'm not asserting a conspiracy. I don't think 9/11 was an inside job, although I think the Saudis got off very easily. That's as close as I go to asserting a conspiracy.

I do however think it's bizarre that we've not seen more footage of what happened at the Pentagon.

I thought you said there was simply no footage. Now you assume there's footage but we're not allowed to see it. Which one is it?

We see surveillance footage of crime scenes all the time.

No one censors the footage of the WTC getting hit. What's the difference with footage of the Pentagon getting hit? One is OK but the other must be suppressed because of "decency"?

Stop clutching at straws.

They released some security footage, I never said it was all the footage they released.

The other footage of 9/11 from New York is in the public space. It was shot by tourists, citizens etc which news crews obtained. Even then it's superficial footage from outside, not much of it from inside the building where people were dying and fighting for their lives.

Is there any accounts of any tourists that day hanging around the outside of the secure Pentagon who say they had their footage seized but never released?

I'm struggling to think of any security footage from within the towers that was released to the public. Especially from the floors where the planes hit. You are asking for that equivalent to be released from the Pentagon. It is also a secure building as you keep referring to, the government isn't going to willingly hand over footage from inside there.

Let it go Gunnar, the US government isn't going to willingly hand over footage from inside one of their secure buildings, especially one which was a major crime scene.

They released some security footage, I never said it was all the footage they released.

The other footage of 9/11 from New York is in the public space. It was shot by tourists, citizens etc which news crews obtained. Is there any accounts of any tourists that day hanging around the outside of the secure Pentagon who say they had their footage seized but never released?

I'm struggling to think of any security footage from within the towers that was released to the public. Especially from the floors where the planes hit. You are asking for that equivalent to be released.
Your arguments don't line up.

So you accept there would be more footage of the Pentagon being hit. It's not like Epstein, where the cameras mysteriously weren't working that day.

There must be a shitload of footage, and yet we've never seen it. Why?

If there's more footage of a plane hitting the Pentagon, you say it's being suppressed because of "decency"? Yet no media outlet in the world suppresses footage of the WTC being hit.

It doesn't stack up.

Last edited:
Your arguments don't line up.

So you accept there would be more footage of the Pentagon being hit. It's not like Epstein where the cameras weren't working that day.

There must be a shitload of footage, and yet we've never seen it. Why?

If there's more footage of a plane hitting the Pentagon, you say it's being suppressed because of "decency"? Yet no media outlet in the world suppresses footage of the WTC being hit.

It doesn't stack up.

Gunnar stop, think

It's a secure government building and a major crime scene. The extent they could release was the footage from outside because it doesn't show the goings on from the home of the US Department of Defence. They aren't going to show any goings on that day from inside due to their national security. From the Netlfix documentary there were secure meetings in progress when the plane hit.

They aren't going to release the additional footage just to appease you and the other conspiracy theorists.

I'm leaving it here.

You are rehashing the conspiracy theory and you know it. If you want to take it further take it to the conspiracy board where this is being discussed, don't ruin this thread for everyone else.

Gunnar stop, think

It's a secure government building and a major crime scene. The extent they could release was the footage from outside because it doesn't show the goings on from the home of the US Department of Defence. They aren't going to show any goings on that day from inside due to their national security. From the Netlfix documentary there were secure meetings in progress when the plane hit.

They aren't going to release the additional footage just to appease you and the other conspiracy theorists.

I'm leaving it here.

You are rehashing the conspiracy theory and you know it. If you want to take it further take it to the conspiracy board where this is being discussed, don't ruin this thread for everyone else.
I'n not asserting any conspiracy theory. Please don't attempt to misrepresent me.

I think it's bizarre there's no footage, for reasons outlined. You have no explanation for that. Just acknowledge it.

I'n not asserting any conspiracy theory. I think it's bizarre there's no footage, for reasons outlined. You have no explanation for that. Just acknowledge it.

The reasons outlined above are clear, you aren't getting it though.

Put your cards on the table and stop skirting around it, why do you want the footage released? What are you expecting to see on it that hasn't already been covered?

The reasons outlined above are clear, you aren't getting it though.

Put your cards on the table and stop skirting around it, why do you want the footage released? What are you expecting to see on it that hasn't already been covered?
I expect to see footage of a plane hitting the building that's more definitive than anything I've seen so far. But show me the evidence.

I think it's bizarre that we've not seen this footage already.

Do you honestly think you're going to be able to talk me into taking an untenable position? Have you not seen me run rings around enough people over the years?

My position is very clear. I'm not sure you have a response to it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect to see footage of a plane hitting the building that's more definitive than anything I've seen so far.

How is that not backing up the conspiracy theory line of thinking? That is literally one of the main things that's trotted out when people claim it's a hoax.

I assume there is a shitload of footage of the plane hitting the building. And all of it would compromise security? Even 20 years later?
I don’t know.

I assume they just locked it all up because that’s easier than trawling through it to take out sensitive bits.

They don’t care. They would likely have to be forced to share anything about anything.

How is that not backing up the conspiracy theory line of thinking? That is literally one of the main things that's trotted out when people claim it's a hoax
I don't endorse any of the conspiracy theories. They're so varied, I'm not sure which one you think I'm "backing up"?

I basically accept the official account.

However, the lack of footage of the attack on the Pentagon, I struggle to explain. None of us have seen any evidence that it occurred as we've been told. Would you dispute that?

I don't endorse any of the conspiracy theories. They're so varied, I'm not sure which one you think I'm "backing up"?

I basically accept the official account.

However, the lack of footage of the attack on the Pentagon, I struggle to explain. None of us have seen any evidence that it occurred as we've been told. Would you dispute that?

"Im not a conspiracy theorist"
"I accept what happened"

"However there's is no evidence of a plane hitting"

That's two different positions there.

Maybe do your own research Gunnar?
-There has been pictures released of the crash site from first responders including airplane debris
-First hand accounts of first responders who had to pull plane parts out of the crash site
-First hand account from a witness who watched the plane fly over her, and was there on hand to help
Etc

The evidence is there if you put in the time.

But seeing as you are still in denial about being a conspiracy theorist, I'm not holding my breath.

"Im not a conspiracy theorist"
"I accept what happened"

"However there's is no evidence of a plane hitting"
I said I haven't seen the evidence. Have you? Please show me. I'll be all too happy to accept it.

Is it factually incorrect if I say I've not seen it?

That's two different positions there.
I think it's best if you don't presume to catch me in a contradiction.

Maybe do your own research Gunnar?
-There has been pictures released of the crash site from first responders including airplane debris
-First hand accounts of first responders who had to pull plane parts out of the crash site
-First hand account from a witness who watched the plane fly over her, and was there on hand to help
Etc

The evidence is there if you put in the time.

But seeing as you are still in denial about being a conspiracy theorist, I'm not holding my breath.
OK, please direct me to the evidence. Show me images.

What conspiracy theory have I endorsed? If you can't say, how can you accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist? If I ask to see the evidence, does that make me a conspiracy theorist?

I'm simply asking for information. That's not a conspiracy theory.

Look at the number of flimsy claims you make in one post. Do you want to have another go at it?

Last edited:
I said I haven't seen the evidence. Have you? Please show me. I'll be all too happy to accept it.

I think it's best if you don't presume to catch me in a contradiction.

OK, please direct me to the evidence.

What conspiracy theory have I endorsed? If you can't say, how can you accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist? If ask to see the evidence, does that make me a conspiracy theorist?

Look at the number of flimsy claims you make in one post.

Gunnar it's disappointing you don't do your own research. My "flimsy claims"

If you want more, go look it up because it's all there.

If you don't know by now that the claim there was no airplane at the pentagon isn't one of the foundations of the conspiracy theorists for 9/11, you aren't as well read as I thought you were.

If you don't know by now that the claim there was no airplane at the pentagon isn't one of the foundations of the conspiracy theorists for 9/11, you aren't as well read as I thought you were.
It may well be but I haven't presented a conspiracy theory. It's inaccurate for you to suggest otherwise.

I've simply asked for images that verify the official account. Can you provide them?

Did you even read the links you cut and pasted? Or did you do a Google search and hope that would constitute evidence?

Show me the one image that you consider definitive evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

If you can't, why not ackowledge that?

Last edited:
It may well be but I haven't presented a conspiracy theory. It's inaccurate for you to suggest otherwise.

I've simply asked for images that verify the official account.

Can you provide them?

Did you even read the links you cut and pasted?

Show me the one image that you consider definitive evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

If you can't, why not ackowledge that?

How lazy are you? You wanted evidence and you got it.

images (2).jpeg

That's fuselage in front of the Pentagon taken by a first responder.

It's in the gallery I posted above if you had bothered to check the links I posted.

It's also in another article from above.

There is other images of the fuselage/debris/wreckage taken at the site, readily available in a Google search if you want to spend any time looking this up yourself instead.

How lazy are you? You wanted evidence and you got it.

View attachment 1233460

That's fuselage in front of the Pentagon taken by a first responder.
Where's the plane?

Just accept that you don't have the evidence.

It doesn't mean it didn't happen but neither you nor I have seen evidence of a plane hitting one of the most secure and most surveilled buildings in the world.

All you need is one pic or one piece of footage to demonstrate otherwise.

Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that you don't have it?

Just think how much surveillance tape there must be of the Pentagon on any given day. And we've not seen it.

Last edited:
Where's the plane?

Just accept that you don't have the evidence.

Gunnar I'm out

The answers you seek are here

Have fun playing with your like minded people

Gunnar I'm out

The answers you seek are here
That's great. The fact remains that I made a straightforward request for evidence and you don't have it.

I understand your frustration but it's not my fault that you can't find evidence.

We're talking about a plane hitting one of the most secure and most surveilled buildings in the world. There are no pictures.

Have I said anything inaccurate?

Have fun playing with your like minded people
Stop bluffing. People can see that you struggled to make your case here.

It's not like the WC board where the moderators intervene before you get your arse handed to you.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back