Preview The Heritier Lumumba motion picture thread - "Concussion - Its been fantastic"

Remove this Banner Ad

I must say, the nicknames getting created in this thread are an absolute joy to behold.

Frankly, I'll be sorry if we don't get him, if only because it might mean an end to the hilarity.

We can all agree he is a bit of a douche and debate his football abilities. One way or another though the recuitment of Prince Harry is guaranteed to add comedy value to the club.

We can all agree he is a bit of a douche and debate his football abilities. One way or another though the recuitment of Prince Harry is guaranteed to add comedy value to the club.

Or * it up even more

Id hate to see Collingwood get Varcoe for Hernia Labotomy because it would make them a better side and they would win the trade. Less people would watch snippets of the B&F next year though. Gotta give the H that. Have you ever played a youtube clip of a Collingwood B&F before in your life or will do it again.

I would rate Varcoe above Mitch and Hernia so there must be some pick in there to even it up.

I would rate Varcoe above Mitch and Hernia so there must be some pick in there to even it up.
Is this the same Varcoe that came 14th in Geelongs B&F last week? Yeah no he's a superstar, just like everyone who is linked with Collingwood in trade week

Campaigner out... Hunchback Lamborghini in. Could be worse; but now he's a Dee I think I can tolerate 'the prince'
You know, it's funny, as of approximately14:30 EST I think I've come to appreciate the qualities that Horton Lollapalooza could bring to a footy team.

Has run, doesn't go sideways, could work his way up the ground, experienced.

Maybe we've all been a little too harsh on Hogwarts Legopener.

Yeah, he's ok.

You know, it's funny, as of approximately14:30 EST I think I've come to appreciate the qualities that Horton Lollapalooza could bring to a footy team.

Has run, doesn't go sideways, could work his way up the ground, experienced.

Maybe we've all been a little too harsh on Hogwarts Legopener.

Yeah, he's ok.
Ditto.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all I care he could kick nothing but clangers next year and I'd still prefer him to Clark.

Worst thing about this three way deal was that at no point were we Clarkless and Lasagnaless - our ******** quota remained constant the whole time.

Some of the the nicknames for hereditary limeboombalada, i just keep laughing out loud.. funniest thing on this board since the ms paint thread. Heres a small compilation:)
Hilarityer Labsoluteba
hairy lambone
Happy Lasagne
Hernia Labotomy
Horton Lollapalooza
Harbanero Lambtaco ( my personal fave )
Hogwarts Legopener
Harry LO'Brian
Hermaphrodite LadyGaga

Welcome to MFC Hersuit LaLabia. Now don't be a *in' dickhead, just play footy and shut up with all the saving the whales bullshit. You're employed to kick a *in' ball not go out and save the world from terrorism/environmental damage/whatever the *. Dickhead.

Ok I think I'm good now.

All the off the park stuff aside, I think you won this trade hands down.

Varcoe and Clarke haven't played decent footy for a few years as far as I can tell. "The Prince" was one of our best players this year and consistently has placed in the B+F on a regular basis. He is near 200 game, AA premiership player with 10 years experience in the system.

You are getting a very solid footballer, I think some here will be surprised at what he adds to the team. The classic play from the Prince will be to pick up the ball in heavy traffic, spin and dodge around 3-4 players (somehow never getting tackled despite you having your heart in your mouth) - sprint 30m in space and then bomb it 50m to nobody in particular or a contest. BigFooty focused on how he doesn't use it that well but seems to ignore that he regularly wins the ball in a contest, has great evasive skills and wins you 80m of ground with his play.

He will be entertaining all the way, now I can join in the opposition and screams "why cant anyone tackle the Prick"

Enjoy

Varcoe and Clarke haven't played decent footy for a few years as far as I can tell. "The Prince" was one of our best players this year and consistently has placed in the B+F on a regular basis. He is near 200 game, AA premiership player with 10 years experience in the system.

You are getting a very solid footballer, I think some here will be surprised at what he adds to the team. The classic play from the Prince will be to pick up the ball in heavy traffic, spin and dodge around 3-4 players (somehow never getting tackled despite you having your heart in your mouth) - sprint 30m in space and then bomb it 50m to nobody in particular or a contest. BigFooty focused on how he doesn't use it that well but seems to ignore that he regularly wins the ball in a contest, has great evasive skills and wins you 80m of ground with his play.

He will be entertaining all the way, now I can join in the opposition and screams "why cant anyone tackle the Prick"

Enjoy

That's one thing that used to frustrate me big time, the fact that he would just run around our players like witches hats! The run that "the Prince" will bring to our side will be very well received, I think even some of the people critical of his trade will admit that he has added pace and attack to our team if you were to ask them at the end of next season.

Enjoy

We certainly lack that running, 'metres gained' type of player across half back.

Only problem is we are also desperate for a couple of damaging/penetrating kicks from the back.

Hopefully with Hogan leading to the wings well be able to retain a bit of posession via contested marks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back