Retired #9: Brendon Goddard - Retires a winner - Thanks for everything BJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting tired of seeing all these "Goddard a Don" pics with him a saints kit. Be good for the club to have orgainised a photo in club colours by now.

You can be 100% guaranteed that as soon as there is a chance to take a photo of BJ in a Bombers jumper, it will be done and uploaded instantly.

images
images

Is that NLM's body???

I don't care that he's not in the country... he's the biggest get for the club and they just haven't capitalised on it.
Is this where I blame The Weapon???
Nah, Melksham.

Is that NLM's body???

I don't care that he's not in the country... he's the biggest get for the club and they just haven't capitalised on it.

capitalised on it?

lets just be happy we have the man signed up hey?

we don't have to be a like every other sporting club in the land and have a ####ing press conference every time someone farts.

we got him...the time will come soon when we can parade him before the cameras...so lets just give the players a chance to have a holiday while us fans sit around and talk #### for 2 months:)

Some kid from the GC who came 18th on their B&F got a presser, sure we'll do something.

expecting literal fireworks.
Something akin to what happened when miami signed up lebron and CB4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this where Goddard promises not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5 but 6 premierships?
Hirdy, Bomber and BJ are gonna strut around a stage high fiving fans in an hour show on Fox Footy.

Does anyone recall the episode from the Footy Show where Goddard stated that his official height of 189cm was wrong and he was taller than that? Sam then measured him on the show and he was something like 192 or 193cm? I can't remember how tall they measured him as and his stats have never been corrected. Anyone got a better memory than me of this?

Does anyone recall the episode from the Footy Show where Goddard stated that his official height of 189cm was wrong and he was taller than that? Sam then measured him on the show and he was something like 192 or 193cm? I can't remember how tall they measured him as and his stats have never been corrected. Anyone got a better memory than me of this?
278278889.gif

Don't worry bout what height he is.

He's a white man who can jump.

I think the reason he's out of the country so long is that they want to keep away from The Weapon as long as possible.

I remember this, he was 193cm as I remember thinking how much MORE like Hurley he was.

I was expecting a TV special on Fox Footy titled "LeBrendon James: The Decision" and quotes along the lines of "I'm going to take my talents to Windy Hill and join the Bombers".

Piss poor form from all parties involved TBH...

It still hasn't bloody sunk in yet. I watched the 2010 drawn GF last night. How is it only October? This will be the longest summer of my life.

Tell me about it!! I just want cricket season to fly by and be over already, bring on 2013!

#whateverittakes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back