A-League A-League Men Round 14 - The Unite Australia Day Big Blue

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ridiculous that they're trying to justify that call 😒 Amateurs, the lot of them.

It astounds me you can be sent off without barely touching someone in that position, yet the foul on Elliot late in the game was far worse.

It astounds me you can be sent off without barely touching someone in that position, yet the foul on Elliot late in the game was far worse.

The one that was in the box? I'm pretty sure it was offside.

Active Wanderers fans charging at Mariners fans in Gosford.

Can we just ban active supporters once and for all. They bring nothing good to the game.
Cull the ones that get in trouble.

So leave all the others, except for Sydney teams and Melbourne teams and we're good to go!

Active Wanderers fans charging at Mariners fans in Gosford.

Can we just ban active supporters once and for all. They bring nothing good to the game.

Don't see anything wrong with what they did. Amazed there's so much pearl clutching.

Similar happens in the UK and its held up as passion.

Breaking through the tarp and charging at Mariners fans, and you think that’s ok?

Yep! Great atmosphere. Did anyone get hurt? No? Stop wetting your pants and stick to lawn bowls.

And this is why active support needs to be banned. They can’t behave and they don’t want to behave.

Oh no they jumped up and celebrated a goal. The heathens. Maybe we should ban anyone that speaks loudly too, just to be safe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some very unusual poor defending my City, did the players get on the turps last night or something?

Not sure, we have looked off the boil in the last 2/3 weeks, there was always going to be an adjustment period with Kisnorbo's exit as gaffer, but not really impressed with Radio Dildo's formations and managerial strategy so far. Doubt he will be coaching us next year.

Ridiculous that the Vic government changed the requirement for a compulsory Ambulance at a major sporting events due to COVID.
Having said that APL should still be providing one what if this was a cardiac problem? Another piss poor decision from the amateurs at the APL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back