A-League Men Round 4 - The Original Derby Time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that s**t, and then watched the Pittsburgh Steelers replay straight after.
Bad move.
I didn't see any team I support score for more than 4 hours.
I'd have tipped them, Nix barely knocked off WU's 2nd's earlier in the week
Ah yeah? And what strength side did the Nix start with during the week?

I watched that sh*t, and then watched the Pittsburgh Steelers replay straight after.
Bad move.
I didn't see any team I support score for more than 4 hours.

Ah yeah? And what strength side did the Nix start with during the week?
Thought I recognized some of your 1st playing, regardless mate Jets drew with WSW & Nix lost 2-0 to them, they were always about to get reamed

Thought I recognized some of your 1st playing, regardless mate Jets drew with WSW & Nix lost 2-0 to them, they were always about to get reamed
There were, but we also played a lot of youngsters 😛

With our WSW game we got apologies from the referees after that one, so that wasn't exactly an indication - we played well that night but the performance last night however was the worst I've seen us play in years. Uffie has to have us bounce back, because we'll get thumped by Avondale midweek if we play like that.

Where's that yellow card ??

Surely you dont believe that. He threw himself to the floor PES 2009 dive button style. One of the worst dives ever seen in the A League.

Halloran was not fouled.
He was clipped but made the most of it.

Halloran copped a forearm to the head by the top deck.

Ref being paid off

He was clipped but made the most of it.

Halloran copped a forearm to the head by the top deck.

Ref being paid off

Mate Halloran came steaming in and ran straight into Davidson with no attempt to play the ball. Absolutely not a penalty or a foul in any way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate Hallotan came steaming in and ran straight into Davidson with no attempt to play the deal. Absolutely not a penalty or a foul in any way.
Ok champ

Halloran gets a card for a lighter foul than the high foot on Isa.....

LOL. He just lost control of the ball and fell to the ground again. I turned on to watch sport. If I wanted to watch actors, I'd flick to the movie channel.
Could you please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back