Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your club is the problem- because they allow themselves to be held captive by people who are crap at their jobs (eg dodo and sheeds), but are connected to powerbrokers who are drunk on their own bathwater.

If it wasn't dodo and sheeds doing it, it would be someone else.

I repeat again- adrian is NOT the problem.

He is a symptom of the problem.

Fresh Off The Boat Reaction GIF
have just missed this

Without going over the fires again, sit down and watch the footy classified interview with Scott last Monday (10/4), he pretty much said let me do me which included kicking out multiple people from team selections. I would hazard a guess that Adrian was one who has since been ejected, won't be long before the club aligns itself properly and the people employed to do there respective jobs are trusted enough by the proper power brokers and the ones toddling on others roles gets exposed.

Your last line sums him up but safe to say the club has been a calamity for a long time so AD not 100% the problem like so many in this thread obsess over

We are travelling OK (for the moment!) but the thread subject STILL needs to go.

There’s two people that are still involved at the club that need to go for us to have some fresh air for the first time in a long time: Dodoro and Sheedy.

They’re a package deal. I think time is running out.
Giving james stewart two years is a sackable offense.

Took a few years but he's currently looking like a God at present (still many weeks for things to go belly up in typical Essendon fashion).
Its an odd year... those are the years that Essendon looks good and everyone talks about their potential before the inevitable humiliating elimination final loss - see 2021, 2019, 2017 etc. Then on the even year they go back to the bottom 4 basket case, sack everyone - see 2022, 2020, 2018, 2016 etc.

Its an odd year... those are the years that Essendon looks good and everyone talks about their potential before the inevitable humiliating elimination final loss - see 2021, 2019, 2017 etc. Then on the even year they go back to the bottom 4 basket case, sack everyone - see 2022, 2020, 2018, 2016 etc.
Sad but true. Hopefully we buck the trend for once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Page 10 before this Fadge

It's almost like Essendon are exceeding expectations and people don't wanna give the guy credit.
Why should they?

25 years of s**t and you want to pat him on the back after a 50 point win over the Eagles?

Why should they?

25 years of s**t and you want to pat him on the back after a 50 point win over the Eagles?
The selections of Martin? The selection of Hobbs? the selection of Durham?

I'll give him credit where it's due, my point was that whilst the dumpster fire that is Carlton FC continues, this thread remains quiet

[note. I think he has done an ok job, after 25 years, its enough of a sample size to go, enough is enough and get him and his views/ways out of the club]

I'll give him credit where it's due, my point was that whilst the dumpster fire that is Carlton FC continues, this thread remains quiet

[note. I think he has done an ok job, after 25 years, its enough of a sample size to go, enough is enough and get him and his views/ways out of the club]
Right so you want to give him credit and celebrate when we're 6-5.

Besides isn't the argument for keeping Dodoro is that RFK is doing the recruitment now so doesn't he get credit for those? Or does Dodoro only not do the recruiting when we lose?

Bro it’s Sunday. Don’t post about list managers. Talk to your family or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back