FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn't piss me off, in fact I'd watch it on a loop all day if I didn't think it was pathetic. It doesn't really have anything to do with this thread but I don't think it's worthy of another thread.... but that little blonde in the Woolworths cheaper cheaper across the freezer ad I want to hunt down and.... talk to her.

Samantha jade

It doesn't piss me off, in fact I'd watch it on a loop all day if I didn't think it was pathetic. It doesn't really have anything to do with this thread but I don't think it's worthy of another thread.... but that little blonde in the Woolworths cheaper cheaper across the freezer ad I want to hunt down and.... talk to her.

Best muted:

Sounds like she's strangling a cat

The ladbrokes ad going on about the greatest game of AFL between 4 flogs and their dog. That's not an AFL match. Also an awful ad regardless.

Yes, you'd think they might have at least got one person that had a basic understanding about the game to consult on this recent campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if I heard that they'd done exactly the same commercial in sleeved shirts for a rugby campaign back home.

I always thought that the cliched streetwise Pom in the ads was at least less irritating than most of the competition (Sportsbet, Tom Waterhouse, Samuel Jackson trying - and failing - to remain charismatic while saying 'Sheesh!'), but they've really kicked it up a notch with their AFL advertising on TV and the blanket of banners outside Southern Cross station.

Yes, you'd think they might have at least got one person that had a basic understanding about the game to consult on this recent campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if I heard that they'd done exactly the same commercial in sleeved shirts for a rugby campaign back home.

I always thought that the cliched streetwise Pom in the ads was at least less irritating than most of the competition (Sportsbet, Tom Waterhouse, Samuel Jackson trying - and failing - to remain charismatic while saying 'Sheesh!'), but they've really kicked it up a notch with their AFL advertising on TV and the blanket of banners outside Southern Cross station.
I have seen the exact same ladbrokes ad for rugby league while watching the NRL

I have seen the exact same ladbrokes ad for rugby league while watching the NRL

Haha well there you go. Throw in a few AFL cliches like 'go the torp' and 'selling candy' and you're right to go, apparently. Why does every frigging betting agency try to out-do each other in the irritation stakes? Has anyone managed to figure that out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ad where the bloke walks in on his mum posing nude for his dad, and rather than get the * out of there with all speed he hangs around and tells them how he'd like to use the time he saved on some online transaction to go back in time and not walk in.

Not only does he clearly have no idea how time works, he's quite obviously trying to sneak a peek :eek:

NO doubt someone has raised this before but that ad with that fat bearded campaigner in the draw, dressed as a woman whose car runs out of petrol

I'm glad I no longer drive a Mitsy

so much this. obvious ripoff of the jeep ad, sounds so so contrived. When has anyone ever called a mitsubishi a mitsy? doenst piss me off more makes me mad, if calling them mitsy's ever starts happening in real life i will lose my s**t

Best muted:

I find this ad annoying as hell! :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back