AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

We might not see JD ever again?

He only had 1CR on his Saints. JD knows that the Saints are brittle on the road. Home teams have a 63% strike rate so far.. (19-11).
Only Chism sticking out his neck for da Bears (11CR) to try overcome PhillyCat in ND.

If da Bears win, Chism shoots up to be the frontrunner of the High Roller Sweepstakes. Otherwise it's between Smiths, Sodapop, TCol and Twarby..so it seems.

gets tricky after Pats & Saints, probably no other favourite of a TD

Only one I trust right now is Carolina to knock off the Steelers.

If GB and Den lost too it would have been carnage

Then that gets escalated up to Landmine Holocaost. Lucky the Jets OC (Calling you out : Marty Mornhinweg) had apparent panic attack and called that Time out before Vick snapped the ball.. TD pass to WR negated.

landmine-image.jpg

I was treated to a peek behind the curtain last night when I had an extensive chat with GG about this weeks tips
Don't reckon you had fully recovered from that conversation by the time we teamed up either :p

17 home wins in a row for Saints (Under Payton), have to almost auto pick them

*they're ****** now

I am....at 2 CR.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He only had 1CR on his Saints. JD knows that the Saints are brittle on the road. Home teams have a 63% strike rate so far.. (19-11).
Only Chism sticking out his neck for da Bears (11CR) to try overcome PhillyCat in ND.

If da Bears win, Chism shoots up to be the frontrunner of the High Roller Sweepstakes. Otherwise it's between Smiths, Sodapop, TCol and Twarby..so it seems.

Gee whiz for once Cutler did NOT screw me!

larry-david.gif

Thank you Bears and the Niners were woeful in the 2nd half against us as well last week, tonight was exactly the same.

kramer-robics.gif

go Colts for a twarby high score
*if my calculations are correct
You will win HRS as you have a 10CR left if you tip Monday correctly!

That is providing Indy win as i am assuming you are on them...... They are not to flash against strong running teams and even more so with Mathis done.

Just sayin...... Indy still clear favourites though and should win easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back